Chapter 2~ The Photographer

*Sungyeol's POV*
"That's enough sungyeol, alright guys gather up!"
"What's going on where is the photographer going?" I heard Dongwoo say as he was walking in looking panicky
"I didn't even get my turn for the pictures!"
"Ah our choding Sungyeol here fired him"
"Great sungyeol just GREAT what are we supposed to do now!? Calendars don't make themselves ya know!" Sunggyu said confused
"Calm down guys I'll bet we can find a new and BETTER photographer than that guy online chillax."
"Haha 'we'? No can do sungyeol you got us into this mess now you fix it!"
"But but but woohyun hyung! I can't do it on my own *puppy eyes*"
"Not gonna work good luck sungyeol"
"Manager-nim!??"
"Hmm ahem whaaa woohyun is that you calling? Sorry sungyeol gotta go"
"Myungsoo???!"
"Haha no that's what you get for eating my chocolate ~.~"
Aish these guys.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Suzy's POV*
"Can someone get me a strawberry shake pronto??!"
I tend to get really stressed/bossy with these people they expect so much from me in such little time! So might as well get something out of it.
"Here you go Mrs. Suzy"
"Thank you Aaron"

Aaron is a nice guy he is 20 (younger than me I'm 21) he is my personal assistant and the only one that understand me in this business world.

"Mrs. Suzy sorry to bother you but it's almost time to lock up the studio you should go home and rest"
"Ah yes thank you Aaron you can go home and relax I'll take care of it"
"Mrs. Suzy by the way you have a missed call"
"From who?"
"I'm not sure but it's an international call all the way from Seoul, South Korea."
"Woah ok make sure to text me the number later Aaron I'll call when I'm at home thanks now get going now"
........................................................
As soon as I got home I called America.

"Hello?"
"Omg America guess what?!"
"What???!"
"Aaron told me I got a call from Seoul Korea!!"
"Woahhh JINJA?!" What they say!!?"
"Hah I dunno it was a missed call"
"WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR CALLBACK!!!"
"Alright alright woman calm down XD"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A few hours before)
*Sungyeol's POV*
Once I got to the dorm I was so annoyed by the members they had ME hire a new photographer -_-
SOOO I decided to go online to look for one. It was so boring so I decided to play games instead!

"No no NOOO Mario don't you fall on me!! Turn left go go!"

"Yah! Sungyeol your are supposed to be looking for a new photographer not playing games!!" I heard myungsoo yell at me as he walked inside the room.
"But it's so boring! I can't find anyone anyways so I'll just give up"
"Yah sungyeol not possible you have to find us a new photographer ASAP."
"Fine fine hmm imma call Jin from
BTS he might have some advice"

Yea ha might seem a bit weird but I met Jin at the restroom stalls in Music Bank in Mexico and he is pretty cool he might know what to do.

*calling jin*
"Yobuseyo?"
"Ah Jin?"
"Yes sungyeol sunbae?"
"Do you know of any photographer we could hire?"
"Hmmm I wouldn't know about any of that stuff but I have seen some really good pictures online taken by a famous photographer in the U.S"
"The U.S? That's too far no? What's her name?"
"Suzy"
"As in Suzy from Dream High??"
"No no not her name is ACTUALLY Suzy."
"Oh well hmm it's a girl it'll be awkward do you know anyone else"
"Nope sorry hyung but Namjoon was also about to call her we need a new photographer as well. How about we give her a call, hire her, and you are welcomed to come to our photo shoot to see if she is any good."
"OOOH YES!! That's perfect Gomawo Jin!!"
"Okay hyung we'll give her a call I'll contact you as soon as we get anything done ^^"
"Thank you ok byebye"
*hangs up*

"WOOHYUN SUNGGYU MYUNGSOO SUNGJONG HOYA AND DONGWOOOOOO GET YOUR BUTTS IN HERE!!!"
"AISH sungyeol what's up with all this ruckus!???" Woohyun said annoyed.

I explained everything

"So this Suzy character how old is she" Hoya asked curiously
"I dunno let's google her Jin said she was famous"
As we were looking through her profile we found out
"Ohhh look here it says she is 21"
"Oooh then she is a noona to me ^^" said sungjong cutely
"Yah kid grow up" Sunggyu said feeling old.
"Ooooh she looks really pretty!! Good job sungyeol!" Woohyun said as he patted Sungyeol's head

I looked at all the members as they stared anxiously at the laptop screen.
"Haha told you guys you could relax all we have to do now is wait."
"Hmm but we didn't know you can find someone so pretty! Hehe maybe I can conquer her!"
"Yah woohyun watch what you are saying she will only be our photographer and NOTHING else." We all told woohyun.

It's not fair he always gets the girls! Heh but what do I care it's not like I like her.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Here you go hehe hope you enjoyed it! Thanks for reading byeee! ^^