I open my eyes to meet... Nothing, not even my mate... He didn't come back? I get up remembering last night. I sigh and look over at the mirror next to the bed, I look at the scars across my stomach. I sigh put my jersey on and pajama shorts, I walk to the living room looking for Xavier, he wasn't there so I checked his study.

His scent is faint, he wasn't there...'Xavier?' His mind link is blocked off... I smell the air, the whole house smells like him... I sniff the air and try to get the strongest scent in the house, it lead outside. I follow it through the forest, I find myself at the cave... The cave I was taken from... W-why was he here?

I breath in trying to keep the tears from falling, I walk to the entrance of the cave. I could see Xavier sitting uncomfortably with his head in his hands, his white shirt that he was wearing was covered in dirt and blood.

I sigh, and sit next to him. I gently place a hand on his head. I felt his head move slightly, I smile. He spreads his legs out, and rubbed his eyes. "What happened?" I asked. He jumped, finally realizing I was in front of him.

"You scared me..." He said before closing his eyes again.

"Xavier what happened? You're all bloody, and you didn't come back last night..." He sighs, and pulled me onto his lap. He breathes in my scent before speaking.

"My wolf went on a rampage last night... You were so hurt... I killed Mark, nearly killing myself... After I did, I had lost so much blood that I came here instead of walking all the way back home..."

"Then why didn't you mind link me? I could have helped you..."

"I couldn't bother you... You were so hurt and sad, I didn't want to hurt you any more.... And I didn't want to wake you just because I don't have any self control..."

"Xavier I don't care if you are bleeding to death or you just need a simple kiss from me, you better mind link me..." I say, he looks at me but says nothing. I let out a deathly growl, "Fine! Ok ok..."

"Good..." I hold his hand and teleport home. I imagine ourselves on the couch, I get up taking him with me, I lead him into our bathroom. I carefully pull his shirt over his head revealing dry cuts across his back.

"Oh Xavier what did you do..." He growls and  puts his head in his hands. I grab a wet towel and wash off all the dry blood, I could hear a low rumble coming from his chest. As I dab lower on his back I noticed the deeper the cuts got, which made him grip the counter top.

As I was cleaning his back he turned around and grabbed my wrist, realizing what he did he dropped his hand. "Ariel I'm sorry.." I noticed his chest was all scratched up and dirty. I grab another towel and wash away as much dirt as possible.

It was the same, the lower I got the deeper they were. "What happened?" I ask looking up at him, I could see him swallow, his eyes are following my hands and what they were doing.

I could hear his growling because louder, once I took my hand away he was perfectly fine, his growls calmed down and he stopped gripping the counter top. "Xavier are you ok? Does it get deeper?" I said dabbing once more.

His eyes turn gold, I clean off his skin of all the dirt and blood. Once I had finished I sigh and look at all his scars, what did he use the whip? As I look closer at the scars, I could see them become deeper the lower they got, oh wait... His claws... I sigh and hug him , I gently kiss one of the scars, causing him to purr.

I smile, I gasped when he suddenly pinned me up against the wall. "Ariel... You just keep teasing me....." He growls. I gasped when I felt him against my leg, I become nervous, but his touch is gentle and sweet. I sigh remembering it's Xavier and not Mark...

"Ariel... I want to, I want to be with you forever..." I slowly nod my head, he smiles and smashed his lips on mine. I moan when I feel him slide his hand up my shirt. I could feel him smile against the kiss, he pulled my shirt over my head and continued to kiss me.

I was on the verge of screaming, but the sparks I felt where ever he touched me, prevented me from doing anything. His hand slowly made its way down to my shorts, I could feel my breath become fast. He stops, and gently started tracing soothing circles on my back.

His touch becomes soft and gentle, he pulls away sighing. "Ariel... If you don't want to do this you don't have too... I don't want to make you..."

"N-no I do... I want to be with you..." I say leaning my forehead against his.

"Ariel I don't want to force you to mate with me... If you don't want to you don't have to..." He says looking into my eyes.

"Xavier I want to do this with you... I really do..." I say again. He smiles and gives me a peck on the lips... "Ok but first I need to take a shower..." He said.

"Ok..." I said smiling, suddenly I felt sad..? "Did you want to join me?" He said smirking.
My stomach did a little flip, I eagerly nod my head. He smiled and kissed me hungrily.