chapter 1

*repeat. This is a sequel of He kept his promise??. Please go read that book before reading this one. Thank you!*

A/N: Hey guys thanks to reading hope u enjoy!!! Love you!

Laurenns p.o.v

"Are your sure it's not to much??" I asked my fiance as we picked out the decorations.

The wedding is in a month and I can't wait... I can't believe I'm marrying Austin...I mean I can believe it cause I'm so in love with him.... but I can't believe he fell,for me... a regular mahomie... I guess fans do have a chance ... I'm so happy we snuck back stage!

Wow....that's a story to tell our kids.. *mom how'd u meet dad?* 'oh I just snuck back stage at,one his concerts and I went tour with himand we fell in love' ...  not bad..

"Baby I told you get whatever you want... I have the money for it." I smiled and pecked his lips.

"I love you so much " he smiled and kissed me but longer

"I love you more" I chuckle

*cough "impossible" cough* I fake coughed.

"What was that princess?? " he smirked

" nothing honey. Just clearly my throat" I,wink at him and picked out more decoration.

" baby it's time to go get you a dress" Austin dragged me out the store.

" Austin your not suppose to go. You,can't see me in the dress till I walk about the isle." I giggled at his reaction.. he's acting like the wedding dress shop I'd the candy store and he's a little fat kid.

" but I wanna see it sooner." He made a puppy dog face as we drove to the store.

"Austin we talked about this... no." I intertwined our hands

"Fine... but I bet you'll you'll look beautiful in whatever you pick my gorgeous fiancé. " he kissed the back of my palm. My,cheeks turned a light shade of pink.

****

"What do you guys think??" I asked them.

I brought my best friends. Destiny and Sarah.. and our new friend / Tyler's gf Graison who is very sweet. My mom, Michelle and my sisters, Katie and Ashley.

" OMG you look beautiful" "I love the shape" " it's perfect" " you should get it" " that's the one" they all,blabbed at once.

I'm in love with this dress... im happy they like it... it's perfect shape... tight but comfortable.  Its my dream dress.... it's conpletley perfect...  I just hope Austin likes it....

******

"I'm so exhausted!!!!" I groaned as I flopped down on the bed. Austin later there on his phone not paying me any attention. "Well,fine ignore me then loser"

"Not ignoring you" he popped back

" whatevaaaa " I groaned getting up to get something to eat.

" there's Chinese in the microwave for you"

" thank ya dork" I,said walking down stairs.

"Welcome nerd" he answered.

"Welcome nerd" I mocked.

" I heard that!!" He scream

-how in the hell, did he hear that?- I whispered to myself.

I got the Chinese and walked back upstairs

I plopped down on the bed and started eating.  Austin tried to steal a sweet n sour chicken but I popped his hand " no no" I warned. "Mahone already eat." He playfully rolled his eyes and got up.

After I finished I threw away my food and took a shower since I was ready for bed and I had been sweating all day.

I, used Austin's axe body wash instead of mine this time... it smells better

After I got out I wrapped myself in a towel and walk out. Austin was still downstairs and I could hear him on the phone with I'm guessing Rocco cause he's talking about an Album.

I grabbed my matching black Victoria secret undergarment and one of Austins big shirts and got dressed and layer down in my comfy bed.

I was almost unsleep until Austin slapped my ass hard scaring me a little. "Ouch" I hit his chest.

"Ow" he chuckled and grabbed my wrist... "Laurenn?  What are these scars??" And then it happened...he asked the question I never wanted to hear....I kept them a secret so long...

"There nothing baby.."

"They look like more than nothing. Did you??"

"What? Ugh no never." I bit my lip. I hate lying to him.

"Laurenn Hunter, you better tell me or imma smack your ass so,hard it'll leave a brouse! " he smirked.

*gasp* "you wouldn't" I scoffed

"Try me" and he raised up,his hand.

"Okay okay!" I flipped on my back. " I use to...huh.... I use to self harm.." I slowly choked out.

He sat there but then grabbed my wrist. He scared me a little but it just let him look at them... there was a lot of scars. Some was still pink... im not gonna lie I did a few when I found out what uh happened with Becky... but that was the first time since I was 14.

"How old are these?" He asked with no emotion...I couldn't read his face... I didn't know what he was thinking.

"All are from when I was 14, except the bright pink ones... I did the those when I found out about.... that.." he tensed up after I said that. I,tried to pull my arm,back but he tightened his grip,so,he could keep looking at them. I felt insecure about my cuts... I hate them..

I got worried a free a while but then he did something unexpected, he started kissing my scars. One my one... as much as he could... "promise me... " he whispered. " never again. " he said stern, but soft.

" I promise Austin.." he pulled me in a hug and kissed my neck. "Good" he breathed into my neck giving me chills.

He got up and stripped into his boxers and I put on my knee high black socks and we both got under the covers..

"I love you Austin Carter Mahone" I whispered into his muscular chest

"I love you Lauren Hunter Mahone" he whispered back.

We soon past out... a day,closer to our wedding..

(50 votes for chapter 2)

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{{{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

How was the first chapter y'all?? Haha give 50 votes on here  for next chapter ♡♡