missing child (part two)

Addisons POV

The time has finally come! I get to be a dad and have a loving family! " Ok sir,  here is your beautiful baby girl! What would you like to name her"? The young nurse asked Wyatt and I. We have not thought about it so i asked the nurse to come back in about 20 minutes.

she tcame back we had a answer. We said crystal Madison Smith because she has blonde hair and crystal blue eyes. The nurse gave Crystal back and left the room and reminded me that I could go home. " i just have to make a quick call " said Wyatt before he left he gave me a quick kiss. ( * Ahem * i ship it *ahem *)

I slowly got out of bed to put the baby in the crib the hospital gave me and put on my black jeans and xl BATMAN pull over. Wyatt got back to the room with a huge smile on his face. " Whats so funny " I asked? " nothing, lets go home." 

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

As soon as we got home the lights turned on and people popped out from different places yelling "its a girl" and it scared the shit out of me! "AHHHH THE HELL ?" I yelled and everybody just looked at me! Yeah this would be the time where I would run away from this awkward silence! I mean shit, Its so thick you could cut it with a big ass knife!

I looked to my mom and gave her a ' bitch what the hell is going on here ' look! " Hey honey... you want to try this again?" my mom asked and I just nodded my head. " Okay, so this time your not going to scream bloody murder. Okay". My mom said to me acting as if was a 3 year old ! Pushh im a 5 year old! Wyatt and I walked back out side then back in. " ITS A GIRL"!  They yelled and I just smiled and took a seat.

" thank you mom and dad for this" ! I said out loud handing the baby to my mom. '' It was not just us honey, it was Wyatt too ! It was all his id-" before my mom could finish i smashed my lips onto Wyatt's lips in a warm  frenzy. Our lips moved in sync like they were made for each other  ! A cough pulled us out of our AmAzing kiss. I turned my head to the left to look at a blushing dad and a mother in a trance. " MIKE! WHY WOULD YOU DISTURB THE BEAUTIFUL CYCLE OF A BXB MAKE OUT?!" Mom said getting into her fan girl mode and I think dad saw it coming so he moved over. Mom scoffed and crossed her armed like a 2 year old.
•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
I closed the door just as mom said her goodbyes. Wyatt and I got up and put Crystal to bed. Just as we finished climbing up the stairs Wyatt took crystal from me and told me to close my eyes so I did as I was told. I Hurd foot steps , at first they were loud but then they started getting softer.

The softer they got the mor scared I got! " Wyatt , where are you "? I called out "  I started hearing foot steps again and this time they got louder so I backed up." ads why are you backing away from me ?" Wyatt said sounding hurt so I stopped. He rested one hand on my cheek and told me to follow him.

Wyatt let go of my hand and pushed the door open and guided me into the room. He snaked his armed around my waist and whispered into my ear.

"Open"

I opened my eyes and saw this beautiful purple room! I mean it's purple! My second favourite colour! ( I'm to lazy to tell you how the room looks like , sorry ). I wiped away my tears and thanked my amazing boyfriend! " have I ever told you how much I Love you" I said and kisses Wyatt.

" let's go to bed " said Wyatt. We closed the door and went into our room. I Opened the door to our room and gasped at the open black box with a ring in it! Wyatt walked over to the ring and grabbed it going onto one knee !" Addison will you be my husband?" Wyatt asks with such a cute voice.

I pulled Wyatt up and smashed my lips to his whispering a bunch of yes in between kisses. We pulled away and put the ring on my finger . I hopped into bed with my husband! I slowly started to fall asleep with my head on his chest thinking about him! My husband!

Dylan's POV

I'm going to get that baby! I said to myself as I snuck into the room. I grabbed the baby and snuck out of the house as quickly as possible making sure I didn't make a sound

Hey! Hopped you liked the chapter. Sorry it took so long for me to post it's just that I got my iPod back from the apple store and my laptops not working so yeah. Love you all. You should also go check out my friend _DieAlone  book! It's called Being Ivory ( The complete badass ) it's amazing I tell you ! Amazing

~purple monkey and lushlaws623