Chapter 10 - Blackmail

Thank you @petertheartist for loving the ship, Kellic, just as much as I do 💜🙈

Addison's POV

I squinted with one eye open and looked at my alarm. Why the fuck am I up at 5:30 in the morning, a half an hour before I need to get ready for school? I groaned and flopped back down on the bed. Wyatt snuggled closer to me and I kissed his head.

After sitting in bed, I got bored so I went to go have a shower. In the shower I could not help but think about what Dylan would think about my baby. Did that make any sense? I thought about all the possibilities, he could call me a freak and not be my friend, get people to gang up on me, stay my friend and help me, or something worse.

As I went to grab my favourite strawberry shampoo, I felt two arms snake around me rubbing my belly.

"Tomorrow we get to find out the sex of the baby, do you want me to tell you're parents?" Wyatt asked me and I nodded, not wanting to speak. It was too early for that shit.

I hopped out of the shower with Wyatt and went to get some clothes. I picked out a top that said bite me, whip me, suck me, fuck me, on it, purple skinnies, black vans, and my bracelets. Wyatt had a black mussel top, grey sweats, and black converse on.

We walked down the stairs, greeted my parents, and ate breakfast.

"Good morning Mrs. Brooks, do you need any help?" Wyatt asked, like the gentleman he is.

"Oh, no thank you, I'm almost done. Go sit, sit," she said, bringing out two plates filled with pancakes, sausage, and eggs.

As soon as Wyatt and I got the food, we dug in. My mom gave me more food then an elephant would eat per week. I only left 1 sausage because I was too full. At about seven, Wyatt and I went to go to school.

As soon as we got to school, I noticed I haven't spent a lot of time with Dylan, he must think I'm a horrible friend. We should hang out today.

As soon as we got to school, I kissed Wyatt on the cheek and went up to Dylan.

Dylan's POV

As I was siting down on the grass, I saw Addison and Wyatt walking up to the school. I got so jealous that I stormed up with clenched fists and started walking into the school. I felt a tap and a person walk up beside me. And guess who it was, bloody Addison.

"What do you want Addison? I have to get to class," I said, clearly showing my anger.

He put his hand on my shoulder and spun me around to face him, "Hey, what the fuck died and got shoved up your ass? I just came to say that I'm sorry for being a bad friend and not hanging out with you. So, do you want to hang today?" he said and I instantly started feeling happy again.

I smiled, nodded and walked off to class to catch up with Payton, we hade our first through fifth and seventh classes together.

"Hey, I'm going out with Alic, and Wyatt is free too soooo..." Payton kissed me on the forehead and I felt little sparks. He softly moaned, by the looks or sounds of it, he felt it too.

"Uhm, I called Wyatt's ex and asked her if she would help and she said yes, but the thing is that she wants him back," Payton said with sadness, and for some reason I felt jealous and hurt?...

What the fuck?

"We will fuck her, we don't need her. I'm going out with Addison so I'll get information about Wyatt, and Wyatt's free so you'll go out with him and you'll get info about Addison."

At the end of the day, I went to go and catch up to Addison so we could go out, "Hey Adds, you ready to go? Where are we going?" I asked, really wanting to know.

"Oh, we're going to the park on the west side."

I wondered why we were going to the west side, only the stoners go to that park at night and sometimes little children during the day...

Hi! It's @WriterrAttHeartt here, I had to update instead because the keeper of you purple monkeys is busy with volleyball games. :) Hope you like the chapter and aren't too mad about the cliffhanger. Song is lurk by The Neighborhood. Have a good rest of the day!

[edited]