missing child ( part one )

Wyatts POV

"Sir, you need to step back. Hes going to wake up and will feel a lot of pain. we will get him under control so he can have the baby. Okay, sir" The doctor said to me as i pasted around the room. I cant help it, I just want my baby's to be alive and healthy! I guess i do need to step back and let them work their magic, but its only for my Addison! Just as I step aside i see a needle get jabbed into my baby's arm and that's when I get the best idea. Im going to get a baby crib. Ohhhh hes going to love it. I speedily walk out of the hospital and got into my car to go to Walmart.  

just as I got into walmart i spotted the perfect crib. The bed part was white and white pillows were white too but with dark and light purple. The head and footboard was a beige colour. The bottom of the bed was a medium colour.It was perfect for our baby girl ( if i did say the baby was a boy forget what i said its a girl!)I quickly called Addison's mom and told her that her and her husband need to get the baby room ready and that the design of the room is in me and addison's room and that im on my way back to the hospital with the crib!

just as i got out of the ar I saw my baby's parents, Giving them the crib i quickly ran into the hospital not wanting to waste any time!

just as i got into room 106 i emedeitly grabed Addisons hand. "Hey baby how are you"? I said trying to keep him calm. " How am I... HOW AM I! WELL IM JUST GREAT. YOU KNOW IM FEELING SO GREAT THAT I THINK THAT ILL GO CELIBATE FOR THE REST OF MY FUCKING LIFE"! Addison say yelling at me. "Okay Addison i need you to push on the count of 3, 1...2...3...

HEYYY IM BACK. Im sorry i have been away for a long time i just have writers block being the reason its such a short chapter. im going to make it up to you i promise! it might not be the next chapter but it will be a chapter! i love all of you but I also got help with this idea from lushlaws623 we will be working together from now on

~purple monkey and lushlaws623