Chapter 9 - Parents Babies and Friends

Okay, so I'm dedicating/shouting out musicadictted . She's a great friend, gives the funniest comments, and votes. Love ya! 😘🙈

Wyatt's POV

Addison put his hand on mine and intertwined our hands together, "Stop worrying about meeting my parents, they'll love you so much, just as much as I do," Addison said, slightly calming me down with his soothing words and the skin to skin contact of our hands.

I stopped the car at his house and retrieved the bags from the car. I walked up to the door with Adds and knocked on the door. It would be a lie to say that I wasn't nervous as hell. Shit, I felt like peeing in my pants and running away before his parents even had a chance to open the door.

A tall male opened the door and immediately wrapped his arms around Addison.

"Dad! I've missed you," Addison said with a smile.

"Likewise, Addison. I do not know why your mother agreed to that project crap," he said and I gulped.

Oh, shit.

"And you, young man, should be Addison's partner. Right?" Mr. Brooks asked. If only he knew.

I frantically nodded, "Yes, Mr. Brooks. Nice to meet you."

"Well, why are we all standing out here? I'm starving, freezing my balls off and dying to see mom," Addison mentioned as we decided to take this small reunion into the house.

"Oh, Addison, my baby!" Mrs. Brooks exclaimed as she launched onto Addison, hugging him as tight as possible.

I had to mentally hold myself back from mentioning that she could be hugging Addison too tight due to the baby. That little surprise would unfortunately come later...

The dinner table was set and everyone was seated. Addison's parents sat by each other on one side and Addison and I sat on the opposite side.

As we started our meals, there was small talk here and there.

"So, Addison, any news about anything that your father and I should know? We haven't spoken in the last two weeks!" Mrs. Brooks asked with a curious expression as if she knows something already.

Underneath the table, I felt Adds vigorously bouncing his knee up and down, trying to calm himself down. To help and comfort him, I placed my hand on his lap and he visibly relaxed a bit.

"Uh, well, you see, a lot has happened," he stuttered and looked down at his plate.

"Like what?" Mr. Brooks asked.

Addison looked like he was about to burst in tears from all of the endless consequences that he could receive from his parents that I just decided to announce it.

"Your son and I are a couple. I really like him, he's sweet and caring. One of the only people that truly get me," I said, using the like word because his parents would probably go mental if I declared my love for their son.

Silence filled the room as I scanned his parents' faces. His father was emotionless, with a stoic face. And to my pleasant surprise, his mother was beaming at the two of us.

"Oh, honey! I just knew it, didn't I? I told you! But, no, you refused to believe me," Addison's mother said to his father in a lighthearted manner.

Adds finally sighed in relief but was still anxious about the next news that we still had to tell them...

His pregnancy.

"Guys, that's not the only thing we have news for..." Addison spoke, shaking again in a nervous wreck.

"What else, Addison?" His mom said with a wide smile.

Oh boy, we're in deep shit.

"I'm pregnant with Wyatt's baby," he said as he let out a deep breath of air.

"What?" His father asked, finally speaking.

"You can't possibly be serious," Mrs. Brooks whispered.

"Well I am serious and pregnant," he said, defending our relationship and our future baby.

"Okay," his mom said, hesitantly nodding.

"What?" The rest of us at the dinner asked in unison, surprised that she seemed to accept this.

"Addison, this was your decision to become sexually active with Wyatt. And this baby is your responsibility, along with Wyatt," she said with a calm tone.

"How can you possibly be fine with this? And don't you have questions as to how a male can become pregnant?!" Addison asked, thoroughly confused with how the night went.

"I'm not fine with this, but I understand that there is nothing we can do about it anymore. And I will definitely embrace the fact that I will have a grandbaby soon! Even if it is at a young age," she gleefully said as an excited smile appeared on her face.

"And what about me being able to become pregnant?"

"I already knew that there was a possibility due to the kinds of medications that I was taking when I was pregnant with you. I was going to tell you later, when I figured that you were having sex. Didn't expect that time to be now, to be honest," she said as Adds' face was reddening by the second.

"Oh," Addison said.

"But, you didn't use a condom?" Mr. Brooks asked, knowing that a condom would have most likely prevented this pregnancy.

"Uh, I don't think so. In our defense, we didn't know that I could become pregnant."

"Still! Condoms protect you from STDs! Boy, didn't I teach you anything?" His father asked, slightly disappointed.

"Sir, I don't have STDs..." I said, speaking for the first time.

"Oh," he said with an embarrassed expression.

Throughout the entire thing, I just sat there, playing with the food on my plate. I was scared as to what his parents would think of me.

"So, how often do you and Addison have sex now?" His mother asked.

This dinner is going to be the night of my death.

A/N: I died looking over that chapter by WriterrAttHeartt btw go and check out her book restless and hiding. song is alone together by fall out boy. comment and vote

Ps I like comments more

~ purple monkeys 💜🙊