Chapter 13- It All Goes Downhill From Here

Addison's POV

As soon as I got into the house my mom started asking me about what happened with Wyatt and I, I pulled her in to a hug and whispered into her ear.

"I made a note and put it into your bag, don't open it until you go to bed."

I pulled back and gave her a small kiss on her cheek, "I love you too mom, now stop panicking," I said, walking away to go to my room to unpack.

As time passed, I was expecting all of the notes that I think the anon will give me. I have this guess that I know who's sending me these notes. As I got more into the thought of who I think it is, I started to get sleep. Just as I started to fall asleep, I wondered if I could really live a happy life with Wyatt and our baby girl.

*Sniff* Bacon,* sniff* egg * sniff* hot dog. I slowly rose out of bed slowly because of the baby and got into the shower.

God, I missed him and when he would snake his arms around me and talk to the baby. After my shower I got out and put on some basketball shorts and an oversized black roots pull over and went downstairs. I walked up to my mom, giving her a kiss on her cheek and a hug.

"I hope that anon burns in hell for threatening my baby boy and his boyfriend," my mom said and I actually giggled a little bit.

As soon as I got into my seat with my food, the doorbell rung throughout the house and I looked at my mom and told her that I'll get the door. As soon as I opened the door, the mail man stood in front of me looking like he was going to shit his pants any second.

"Um, this is a gift for a male that goes by the name, Addison Blake," the mail man said.

"That's me," I said, still looking at the mail man who looked like he really was going to shit himself.

God, I feel sorry for him. I took the gift from his arms and went up to my room to go and open it up. As soon as I opened the box, a piece of paper fell out.

Dear Addison,

I only need you to do this one last thing for me and then your baby can live happily. I want you to love me, live with me, have kids with me. Meet me at the park. And don't cry this time.

Love,

Anon

For some weird reason, I knew what park the annon was talking about. And I'm starting to think that this anon is Dylan. On the back of the paper I told my mom to call Wyatt and tell him that it's Dylan and that we were meeting at the park. I quickly ran down the stairs but slowed sown because I reminded myself of the baby. Just as I got down the stairs, I slipped and fell the rest of the way down still conscious.

"ADDISON," I heard a women that sounded like my mom say.

And then nothing was seen or heard.

°º°º°º°º°º°º°º°º

Wyatt's POV

As soon as I got the phone call from Addison's mother about his accident going down the stairs, I was speeding down the highway like nobody's business. At this point, I could give less than a fuck if I was pulled over.

I couldn't lose him, nor the baby.

My life without the two of them would be unimaginable, I would have to go with them in all honesty. Blurs of other cars and tall skyscrapers passed me as I merged onto the exit. I knew his confusing neighborhood like the back of my hand at this point, so it was easier for me to find the house unlike so many other first time guests.

I made the worst parking job known to man and ran into the house, which had the door opened already.

Inside, by the bottom of the stairs, was Addison's mom holding onto Addison with tears streaming down her face. As she rocked him back and forth, desperately needed reassurance that he was going to be okay, I walked over to her and bent down to see eye to eye.

"Did you call an ambulance?" I calmly asked, making sure that there was help on the way instead prolonging this process.

She softly nodded and handed her son to me, and I took him into my arms. All I could ever hope for right now, is that he comes out of this accident alive and healthy with the baby. Soon after I held him, the door opened once more and in came the EMTs came to handle the rest. I watched them lift his fragile body onto the stretcher and take him into the back of the ambulance.

I urged Addison's mother to get into the back of the ambulance, but she insisted that I go with him instead ad that she'll follow us in her car. With no hesitation, I climbed into the back and held his hand tightly.

I waited and waited for his beautiful eyes to open and for me to be the first person he sees.

A/N: Heyyy, you all should follow the amazing @WriterrAttHeartt for Wyatt's POV. Song is "Lying is the Most Fun a Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off" by Panic!At The Disco.

Question of the Day- Do you still want me to continue the book ?

Love you.

~purple monkey 💜🙈