Chapter 17

I started to blink and my vision was blurred. Seconds later, I could clearly see through my aching eyes.

I looked to where I was, everything is so white and there's some flowers facing me. I looked to my right where I saw a window that exposes a beautiful green area.

Wait a second, am I at heaven?!! OH GOD THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PUTTING ME HERE! I REALLY REALLY THANK YOU WITH ALL OF MY DEAD HEART.

I turned to my left and saw a brunette guy playing on his phone. I wrinkled my eyes trying to recognise him, but I couldn't.

He is so hot, I guess he's that handsome husband that you get when you go to heaven.

I'll never be able to thank you enough my god, but THANKS.

I took the white blanket off my body just to see my tummy wrapped in a white thingy. I noticed the needle that was inserting a transparent thing which I guess is Glucose to my body.

Wait, this is not heaven; this is a hospital.

"Whhh..h" What was that? "Whhoo..o...o" What the hell is that?

The hottie turned to me when he heard the weird voices that just got out of me. "Franny, you're finally awake!" He said walking towards me.

"Whohh." I tried once more. "Oh, you can't speak now. Take this." He stated as he handed me an iPad. "Write what you want to say." He said smiling at me.

I knotted my eyebrows in confusion over all of that. 'Who are you?' I typed before showing him the screen.

"Oh my god Franny, you can't remember me?!!" He widened his eyes at me.

I shook my head in shock with my eyebrows still knotted.

"Okay I'm sorry; that was the worst thing to say for someone who just woke up from a coma." He talked to himself shaking his head with his eyes closed. "My bad, I'm horrible at serious situations. I'm Elvis, Steven's son - the jeweller. And Kian's friend." He added weirdly.

I nodded as he gave me a warm smile. 'Why can't I speak?' I typed and showed him the screen.

"Uh, just a second; I'll call your doctor and go tell George that you woke up." Elvis said as he rushed to the door, leaving me alone in this hopeless room.

After few minutes, the doctor entered the room after knocking on the door. He gave me a warm smile and I smiled back.

"Hello, sweet girl. I'm Fred, your doctor." He said as he walked closer to me, I smirked nodding at him.

"I'm sorry about the car accident." He spoke again.

With his words, I remembered all of what happened. Not caring about anything in the world but Kian's hazel orbs, the light, the strong hit and the blood that was filling everywhere.

"You were strongly injured. I'll use simple words so you can understand me, okay?" He asked raising his eyebrows as I nodded.

"The car has hit you very strongly in your stomach. Actually, the upper part of you is the only injured part, thank god your legs are flawless. But unfortunately, there's some bad news for you." He paused waiting for my reply.

I looked at him in shock, expecting every bad possibility.

"A certain part in your stomach was injured so bad that we had to take it out. I'm sorry sweetheart, but you're now sterile."

I widened my eyes at his words gasping strongly. I shook my head as the tears started to sneak out of my eyes. I covered my face with my both hands crying my heart out.