Chapter 3

Hello loves♡ how are you sweeties? Wish everything is alright!! Well I wrote this chappie a long time ago and couldn't keep it as a draft lol I had to update for my dolls, Enjoy=))

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"Where are we going?" I asked Kian, he stopped and looked at the ground "I actually don't know." he looked at me "is there anybody in your house now?" He asked me.

"Are you crazy? Even if there isn't I will never ever ever.........ever be with a stranger alone, in my house. If they saw me in that situation they would kill me." I answered fearfully.

"Just trust me we will get out before they arrive." He said to comfort me.

"No Kian, mom is there, she doesn't work; and my brother, he doesn't go to school or has a job, he just hang out with his folks and drink beer all the day. It's impossible to go there now, and with you." I explained

"Uh... Franny, can I be honest with you?" He asked hesitantly "Sure. That's why we are out of the school, remember?" I smiled at him "Yeah, but please don't be upset of me OK? Because I really don't mean to hurt you" he said really hesitantly.

"Kian please, you scared me, don't worry we're here to open our hearts to each other, I will never get upset of you the whole day" I said trying to smooth the position.

"OK..." He paused for a couple seconds "Well, I thought you were...umm..." "I'm what? Just say it" I cut him "well... I thought you're not a rich family" he said in rush "yeah right, why?" I replied "Umm... How does your brother get the money to buy alcohol without a job?" He asked me knotting his eyebrows.

"To be honest with you, he learnt how to steal last year, his friends are the worst" I felt the shame of what I just said "Oh my god, he steals?" He was shocked "yeah." I couldn't raise my eyes from the ground when saying that "Wow." he knotted his eyebrows again looking at the ground now.

"You're still talking to me right?" I asked and really don't know how I feel. "Absolutely I am, I just.... it has nothing to do with you I mean it's his friends and" he sighed "it's okay" he smiled at me with his usual charming smile, it comforted me a lot.

We walk in silence, I could catch him looking at me several times, but whenever I did he was giving me the same charming smile. And without realising it we were in front of a beautiful house, not too big yet not too small- four people can live comfortably inside it. The calming light tan walls were fresh, and the Green roof was spreading energy everywhere.

"Wow, this is so beautiful! Is that your house?" I said with my eyes still focused on the beautiful house in front of me. "Yeah, you like it?" He smirks "you kidding? It's beautiful" I smiled brightly at him "Beautiful..." he looked right where I'm looking and says with kinda hurt eyes?!! I'm even surprised. "let's get in, there's nobody here." He said stepping forward.

We got inside and I throw myself at the white couch, just laying there, staring at the ceiling and thinking of nothing; not really sure if I took the right decision to tell Kian everything and don't really know where to start "Aye, get your shoes off! Can't you see that the couch is white?" He says in a playful manner "sorry" I laugh lightly "It's okay, I was kidding" He sets next to me after I sat like a real girl instead of the chimpanzee position I was in past moments ago

"Sooo....let's get staarteeeed" he smiles at me, I chuckled at the weird lovely way he just talked in - it was cute! NO FRANNY NO don't get yourself to think about him like that just because he's being friendly, you'll never be more than that, and you don't want to be more than that

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on Franny it's been ages since I asked you to start and all you do is staring at the...at the..............at the nothing and fighting your tears. Look, time's passing and we won't live forever, we are wasting time here right now" Kian's words are rushing yet kinda calm.

"I'm sorry it's just...when there's a mess in front of you, you just don't know where to start from." I say feeling the numbness of my feelings.

"Okay, if I asked questions and you answer them will it be easier? " he asks while looking at me.

"Yeah, I guess." I nod "just stop looking at me, it's making it harder." I say looking at my lap.

"I'm sorry." he says turning his eyes to his hands now. "What made you like this?" He says in quiet voice "like what?" I ask almost knowing the answer "Antisocial! Not making any relationships." he states calmly; I love the calmness here - it's so comfortable.

"I...I know the answer very well. A time I will never ever forget." I say fighting the tears even harder "I'm sorry but I can't tell you about it" I look at him.

"Franny, then why are we here? Don't you trust me?" He said looking me in the eyes "It's not about trust Kian, I sure as hell trust you I mean who wouldn't? It's just...something I have never told to anyone." I looked at my hands on my lap again.

"You never told anyone anything Franny because you refuse to talk to anyone!" his eyes still on me.

"Kian it's just so hard to tell, I don't think I can tell it now but I swear that I'll do someday." I said trying to push the whole thing away.

Kian sighs loudly "Okay, you don't have to tell me right now, but promise that you'll tell me someday." I smiled at him "I promise."

He raised his pinkie. "Is that really a pinkie?!" I said putting my forefinger near his pinkie "My forefinger can barely reach the top of your pinkie." I said smiling at our fingers.

"You're changing the topic so you won't promise." He said after he finished laughing "No, I'm not." I held my eyebrows trying to hide my smile "Yes, you are." He repeated.

I intertwined our pinkies "No, you're not." He said smiling at our fingers. We stayed like this for a moment, looking at our intertwining pinkies and I can feel Kian shivering?!! I must be imagining.

I pulled my pinkie and said looking at him. "It's only 11:30 what are we going to do for the rest of the day?" He looked to the upper right itching his head.

"Let's go shopping!!" His smile is so bright "What?!!" I laugh at his girly idea "C'mon I'm talking seriously, is'nt it what girls best friends do? I mean, when was the last time you've gone shopping?" He was actually serious!

"So long, since what happened." I lowered my eyes, remembering all the feelings I had when that happened.

"Franny, I'm sorry. Just try to forget about it okay? Try to have fun today." He stood up "And oh, we're going shopping wether you accepted or not." He said in a playful manner.

"Kian, I didn't bring money! How to go shopping without money?" He laughed "And who told you you're gonna pay anyways?" He said going upstairs "No you're not go..." "No arguing, wait for me I'm just gonna change my shirt and I'll come back." I smile as he disappeared from the stairs.

I finally and after more than a year will have a fun day with someone I love (as a friend don't misunderstand me).

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

How was that? Did you like it?

Now I just want to tell you : don't be so sure of what you're thinking, okay?

Thanks for giving this time, love ya all♡♡♡ Byee=))