2 years later

I Use to think that love was just a random word that people threw around without accepting the meaning of it. I did that once I thought I meant it but now I know that I didn't truly love Carl. He told me he had love me so I felt obligated to say it back and I did I was so lost in the thought of someone loving me and making me feel wanted that I let him in. only in the end to end up hurt and broken. I thought me and Darren had something going on that could turn into something big but I guess when your young you fall too quick, you accept to quick , you let people in too quick. Its been a year since me and Darren Broke up. I actually loved the boy and this time I had  actually meant it. I gave him my all but I guess he didn't feel the same way. I thought he loved me but it was only lust
Flashback
oh shit Darren! I moaned As he continue to give me long deep strokes " fuck! " he cursed as I clenched around his thick long dick and he continue to plunge into me. I was in pure heaven, his Dick felt so good in me just as I felt myself about to explode he pulled out a whimper left my mouth he flip me over now I was on all fours whith my ass sticking in the air. Smack!! He smack my right cheek making it jiggle turning me on even more causing the warm juices to slowly leak out of my pussy. I started begging him to put it in me. He just continuously teased me by rubbing his hard member on my clit I started to beg again "Darren please put i-" I instantly got cut off when without warning he plunge inside sending me back to heaven "fuck Harder" I screamed and he didn't fail to do so all you heard in his room was our skin smacking together, my walls clenched around his Dick "shit Cassie! Your pussy so thight" he groaned he plunge into me harder and faster making me come undone with him right behind me. I fell into a deep slumber while he wrapped his arm around me. Two hour later I woke up I looked to my right to see Darren texting with a smirk on his face. "Who are you texting?? " I ask grogily .he jumped up at the sound of my voice his face looked panicked at first then back to normal " Alejandro and Travis, we're planning on going to the basketball game this weekend" he told me looking excited . "This weekend??" I asked "yeah is there a problem?" His eyebrows scrunched up. Yes! There was a problem this weekend would make us a year but I guess he forgot and I think the basketball game Is more exciting anyways so I wasn't going to say anything about it " no it's fine I hope you have fun " I muster up the best smile I could and he brought it "hey! Its getting kind of late don't you think you should start going home " he said to me, I looked at him "are you kicking me out " I asked playfully " No!Never! I just don't want to get on your fathers bad side again" he winced as he remembered the incident I laughed and got dressed. He walked me to the door "I love you" I said looking him in the eyes hoping he would say it back this time but I got the same answer a sweet kiss on the lips and one on my cheeks "I'll call you later alright! Be safe " he said as I walked out. I have no idea why he can't say the three words back but from what he told me I won't pressure him into it.
The weekend has come it was now Saturday. The day that makes it one year since me and Darren has been going out , it kinds of hurts that he forgot but that don't mean I'm going to be upset at him . I wanted to surprise him before he went to the game so I got a card , a box of his favorite sour skittles, and his favorite colone. After packing them up I made my way over his house to surprise him but I didn't know I was the one in for a surprise. I got to the house and his car was parked outside with an unfamiliar car next to it but I shrugged it off and opened the door with the key he gave me for emergency. There was rose petals on the floor with a trail of strawberry candles lit up leading to the kitchen maybe he hasn't forgot! I thought to myself a grin slowly making it's way up my face I walked in the kitchen to find Darren with his back facing towards me and what caught me off guard was that his face was in between another girls legs, her eyes closed as she moaned in pure enjoyment the bag in my hand fell but they didn't hear it because they we're having too Much fun. I felt my heart drop to the pit of my stomach, tears started streaming down my face, and my feet was stuck to the floor watching my boyfriend eat out someone who isn't me. No wonder he didn't say those words to me because he was fucking another bitch on the side or maybe I was the other bitch. I closed my eyes and opened them again just to make sure my eyes weren't fooling me and they weren't. He was fucking with some other bitch on our fucking anniversary. I was heartbroken, sadness took over me and a huge lump formed in my throat choking me I couldn't believe what I saw. A loud sob from me broke the spell between them he jumped up and faced me his eyes widen but went blank so I couldn't see what he was thinking "what are you doing here?" He asked casually like he wasn't just caught cheating ,like nothing ever happened between us.
And that's when I knew I'll always fall but I'll never be catched.After all Its what happens when you're Not wanted!
-ⓣⓗⓔ ⓔⓝⓓ
This story was kinda fun writing even though I did not get a lot of readers or votes and comments which led to why am ending it now but I enjoyed doing it and a those who did read it ,liked it I know the end is suckish but I still hope y'all liked it!
-Regarding a sequel:
There will NOT be a sequel!
I might change my mind later on but as of right now I will not be making one.
-goodbye love you all who did read it!