chapter 9

"Darren??!" i ask shocked and confused he looked up at me and his eyes were full of anger he looked down at carl and kicked him in the guts "think about laying a hand on her next time because i wont hesitate to kill your ass" he said his voice cold and harsh i flinched a little. i never seen him so angry before but then again i haven't  known him for long. "do you understand ?' he ask carl in the same tone as before, carl groaned in response "good" he said before grabbing my hand and dragging me out the park. i on the other hand was in a state of shocked still trying to proccess what just happened a minute ago. why was Darren so angry?when did he get here?why did he beat carl up for me like that? a bunch of questions ran through my head and i couldn't answer any of them. that only made me more frustrated i hated not being able to have an answer even if its not right.i was so lost in my thoughts i didn't even  realize that we came to a stop i looked up to see Darren starring at me "are you okay?" he asked softly his eyes where not back to normal yet it still hold anger in them "cassie?" he ask when i didnt respond  "yeah?" i asked "are you okay?" he asked me again.
"yeah am fine thanks" I said distractedly
"No problem. what were you doing with that asshole anyways?" He asked looking at me furiously "i wasn't with him i went to the park to clear my head and he appeared out of nowhere ,we got into an argument he said some things that pissed me off so i slapped him and he got angry" i defended myself  shortening the story.
"what did he say?" he asked Curiously
" nothing but that our whole relationship was nothing to him but a game and he only wanted pussy" I laughed sarcastically
" how stupid can that nigga be, any nigga would be happy to be with you" he said looking at me in the eyes "he dont deserve you he's nothing so dont let what he just said bother you okay" he said still not breaking eye contact " really??! like who? and Thanks i wont"I said looking at him
" Me" he said in a soft voice while moving closer still not breaking eye contact. my breath got stuck in my throat i couldn't  say anything. he moved closer till we was face to face he removed a strand of hair from my face, my eyes followed his movement but then he turned my face back to him i stared at him next thing i knew his lips were on mines i didn't respond at first from shock. then both of our lips started moving in sync his lips were soft and sweet it started slow but then i got needy and started to deepen the kiss my hand made their way to his neck while his hands were on my waist carressing it. he licked my lips asking for entrance which i gladly gave his toungue started to explore my mouth but then my own tongue caught his  which led to a battle for dominance while doing so his hands where exploring my body which cause a tingly sensation   everywhere that he touched his hands landed on my ass which he gave a squeeze a low moan escaped my mouth he pulled me closer if that was even possible. i started to grind on him which caused a groan to escape his lips. i wish we didn't have to stop all my problems flew out the window once his lips met mines but sadly we had to stop cause we both needed air to breath i cursed the need of oxygen in my head. we both pulled back breathless i slowly opened my eyes meeting with his light brown eyes they were so pretty to me."i love your eyes" i blurted out before i could stop myself he chuckled "not what i was expecting after a kiss like that but thanks" he said smilling down at me "no problem" i said grinning i dont know why i get excited for no reason sometimes "and that was some kiss wasn't it?" i asked as  a smirk made its way on my face. a smirked formed on his face also "Definetly was! i wouldn't mind doing it everyday" he said "what's stoping you?" i asked  bitting my lips looking at him under my eyelashes i hoped i looked good doing that cause if i dont as much as i practice this look  in the mirror i would be dissapointed, yeah i know i have no life dont judge me people.he looked a little taking aback from my statement but recovered quickly "so you wouldn't mind ?" he asked with a stupid grin on his face " definetly not" i said i think that's all he needed to hear because his lips were on mines again but this time it was short and sweet that made my heart flutter and caused butterflies in my stomach we both smiled then started walking back to my house in silence. i Did not mind the silence and i was supprised that i didn't start questioning myself about what happenned back there .from there  i made a decission to live a little and just go with the flow i dont know how this day turned like this but i wasn't questioning it, I'll  just go with the flow for now and worry later . we arrived at my house i unlocked the door and invited him in he seemed hesitant at first but i told him its was fine and no one was home  anyways. Also i didn't want to be lonely since all my friends were busy with their boyfriends. he came in and i told him to make himself comfortable while i went in the kitchen to get some snacks i came back with four bags of dorritos, oreos, and popcorn, skittles for him his eyes lit up when he saw it  i remember him telling me he loved them and some snickers for me. i left the drinks in the kitchen since i couldn't hold all of that after setting everything on the table i went back  to get the drinks in the kitchen his eyes never left any of my  movements. i took out my favorite movie  "Hannah montana the movie" and put it  in the video player when he saw what we were about to watch he busted out laughing "what?' i asked "your such a kid i swear " he said still laughing "i am not! I am grown thank you very much " i pouted he kept laughing "shut up " i mumured "make me " he challenged "glady" was what i said before straddling him and  smashing my lips on his i bit his lips as he grabbed on my ass i moaned and tilted  my head back he took advantage of that and started kissing on my neck he sucked on it sending pleasure through my body and i started to grind on his already harden  D**k making him groan. After a moment of griding on him and him sucking my neck i pulled back .his eyes were dark and he looked like he was about to take me not that you would of mind anyways  a voice in my head said i had to agree after a second or two of staring  "lets watch the movie!!!" i said excitedly clapping my hands and boucing  while getting off of him he groaned then started laughing  at  my child like behavior i shot him a look "you dont learn do you?" i asked playfully "with punishment like that i dont think i'll ever learn" .