never wake up a sleeping wolfy

(song is called promis  and its a minecraft parody to a thousand years by Christina perri hope yall enjoy!)

brices pov

i wake up and look out the window, before looking at sly in the bed next to mine, since we moved in we all had to get room mates, i was with sly. the other rooms were bodil and simon, tyler and bash, ashley and Lachlan, adam and ty, jason and jin, fesh and ian, merome, dj and jess, barney and ross, okward and ghost, preston and nooch, and vikk and ryan. i woke up sly and we both went into the main room. everyone was up but dj and ty. "what we do?" adam asked everyone "derp we wake them up!" ian laughed "i don't know ty can be tough. but ok!" tyler yelled "uhh i wouldn't wake up dj if i were you jess warned but we ignored her warning and went up stairs and crept into ty's room. "TY WAKE UP!" adam screamed at the top of his lungs before pushing the poor guy outa bed "OW!" i shouted before glaring up at adam "why you do dis?!" "because budder!" adam and jess yelled back. ty sighed before getting up off the ground "hey wheres dj?" he asked confused "shes the next person we're waking up" sly explained grinning excitedly and we walked across the hall to where jess and djs room is. mitch quietly opened the door and we all crepted in. i about died from laughter, her hair was tangled in her headset. "3..2..1.. DJJJJJ WAKEEEE UPPPP!" we all yelled besides jess at the top of our lungs. dj groaned "uughh 5 more minutes." she whined rolling over our jaws dropped and we stared at her in shock while jess rolled her eyes "told you." she sighed before leaving the room, "we just got to try harder!" mitch declared before smiling evilly "ok count of the three we all jump on her. " jerome planned "3..2..1." we jumped ontop of her squashing her like a bug, we got back off and she didn't even move "how the hell!?" adam yelled he came up close to her and stared at her hard before smirking and taking her pillow and blanket and nocking her down like ty. "AURGH!" she screamed and we all laughed. she stood up still facing the other way "give you 5 seconds to run." she stated through clinched teeth me Lachlan jin barney ross okward preston ghost vikk ryan nooch and sly looked at her confused as hell while the others looked horrified "AHHH!" they screamed running out of the room leaving only us with her "uh dj?" preston asked confused she turned around her eyes black as coal i jumped back in fright "3..2..1.." she counted before jumping at us, we jumped back and scampered away the whole time she was hot on our tails i blacked out a second and then before i knew it all us minus jess were in a pile groaning in pain. it felt like my fricking arm was broken from where she had punched it jess face palmed "told y'all not to wake her up but nooo one listens to the creeper, nope no one." she said disapprovingly as dj stood there with a blank expression. "ok note to self, only wake up dj if you have a death wish." ghost shouted aloud causing us to all laugh.

hey guys trix here! sorry i know todays was a extremely short chapter but asides from having to go to art camp and what not i had to get up at 4 in the morning do to some family business, but don't worry every things fine! any ways i got to go cause dis trix is hungry so make sue to leave a vote comment and an oreo and ill get back to yall later byeeee!