Fallin soulder

djs pov

i watch in horror as alice flys through the sky, she hits a tree with a thud and falls to the ground laying on her back, i scream and run over, her eyes stare empty up at the sky. i feel the tears that have started piling up in my eyes break free, the first second time since the fire that ive ever cried. i sobbed over her falling to my knees no,no,no "dj" i hear a soft voice croke i look at alice, her head turned to face me, she was smiling i sniffled "im sorry dj, i truly am, but i must go now." she manages to say before looking back up at the sky "no don't leave me plz i beg of you" i cry "dj, if you ever miss me, look to the stars, i-ill be there" she says before her eyes slowly close "nooo noo you cant leave me plz ill do anything!" i cry falling over her hugging her, clinging to her as if my life depended on it. i felt her body disappear in my arms and i looked up. shining blue pixels flew through the sky and she was gone. i curled up and began to cry like no tomorrow. this cant be real. i heard quitin say he found a book with a nether star over where the wither had died he read aloud "congratz player you hove beatin the first boss two left. the following will tell you some helpful info" i heard him flip through some pages before reading again "tip 12, if you do happen to die in the game you do in fact die irl, sry buts its the facts of life" i began crying even hard if that's even possible her last words played over and over in my brain im sorry dj, i truly am, but if you ever miss me, look to the stars, ill be there.

tys pov

everyone felt a stab in the heart as alice closed her eyes and disappeared just like that. it wasn't fair, a life shouldn't disappear just like that. the others were all looking either down or over at dj you could hear the pain she felt as she wept i looked over and ash was crying silently and Tyler's eyes were teared up. mitch looked over at me and signaled me to try and help her, besides jess and alice ur use to be alice i was the closest person to her and jess couldn't help dj with someone she only knew for a day. i talked over to dj and knelt down next to her "dj?" i asked my voice coming out shaky and quiet she looked up and me and i felt another stab in my heart, alice gave her everything she knew that made her happy, her only friend before us. i opened my arms and she cried into my chest. i felt so useless, how was i suppose to go and say hey dj its ok everything's fine, i mean her bestest friend just died right before her eyes! she clung onto me and eventually stopped her tears, some how. but she stayed quiet "you going to be ok?" i asked softly she reluctantly shook her head "wanna go back home?" she nodded again. i tried to get up but she still held onto me. i knelt down and picked her up bridle style and carried her over to her horse, there was no way she could get home in the state she was in so i got on with her and we went home. when we finally got there i carried her over to her room and set her down on her bed before quietly leaving. i felt so bad for her but. my pity isn't going to help her any guess the best we can do is be there for her.

---------------------------------------------------- 7 month later--------------------------------------------------------------------

djs pov

i'm sitting on the balcony outside, i guess as time went by i used up all my tears, i didn't talk that much, and my friends seem really worried bout me i guess because i didn't seemed as happy since the accident, but now i guess i understand a little more bout what she said im sorry dj, i truly am, but if you ever miss me, look to the stars, ill be there. plays over and over in my head . but now that i think about it, alice wouldn't want me sulking bout her death, she'd want me to live happily, and her to be another series of wonderful memories. hell, she remembered how much i love the stars. after all these years! that's why she told me to look at the stars if i ever missed her, when we were at the orphanage we'd always sit out and look up at the night sky. i smiled a little to my self and looked up once more before going back inside. the others were laughing and joking again and i need to too. i walked into the living room "HEY SIS!" jess laughed smiling brightly "sup! whats all the commotion down here!" i asked smiling "CAN YOU EXPLAIN TO THEM THAT EVERYTHING TASTE BETTER WIT BUDDER PLZ SEMPI !!!!" adam yelled and jess backed him up with a yeah! i laughing sitting down next to mitch and ty "this again really?" i laughed "well, budder boy and girl, budder certainly does make a lot of stuffs taste better but some things not. sorry not sorry but budder doesn't make EVERYTHING taste better." "WHAT YOU NAME ON THING THAT IT DOESN'T MAKE TASTE BETTER!!!!" jess screamed "well, for one oreos, mint chocolate chip ice-cream, Hershey's bars, snickers, pb&j " "HEY ITS PEANUT-BUDDER THAT DOESN'T COUNT!" adam shouted "ok then oreos, Hershey bars, mint chocolate chip ice-cream, snickers, any type of icecream for that matter, shale i go on?" i stated jess and adam glared a minute "we said one thing you no listen" jess stated still glaring everyone busted out laughing

thank you alice i under stand now

hey guys! awe, alice died *brakes out crying* ok im better now, anyways thx for readin yall are awesome! leave a comment vote and oreo my name is trix and peace out!