*Chapter 28*

I grabbed my knife. I was ready for a fatal battle to get Hope back. I picked up the note and walked into the kitchen where Sally was sitting their looking dazed.

"We're going." I said to her. She looked at me and nodded. We took Hopes car this time because it was still here and we didn't have any time to lose. We drove to Slendys house because we didn't know where else to go.

When we got I'm smile tackled me to the floor. I laughed and and scratched his ear.

"Was she at the house?" Jack asked walking into the room.

"No. We're going to need Slendys help. " I held out the note as jack read it.

"Okay. Lets go get him." We walked into Slendys room.

"Help us find Hope." Jack said. Slendy looked at us.

"Jane?" He asked. I nodded. He then followed us out of the room.

"Ben were going!" I yelled. He quickly ran up and we went to go find Hope.

{Hope's P.O.V}

"Let go of me!" I screamed as Jane threw me in the back of a white van. She just giggled.

"Nope! Not till you see your surprise!" She slammed the door and got into the drivers seat.

"A surprise?" I asked fearing the worst.

"You'll see." She started to drive. I sat in the back silently waiting for my death. We drove for what seemed like forever when she stopped the car and opened up the back doors. She then covered my mouth with a white cloth and I was knocked out.

"Please don't do this!" I woke up startled to a familiar voice begging to be let go. I had a mask over my eyes so I couldn't see who it was exactly. All I knew is that it was a man.

"Oh goody! Your both awake." Jane said. I tried to talk but something was tied around my mouth too. "So because I'm polite I will un blindfold the lady first." She cheerily skipped across the room to me and untied the band around my eyes.

"Theirs another person in the room?" I looked over to see Brandon tied down to a chair across the room. My eyes jetted up to Jane who laughed when she saw my reaction.

"I knew about you and Brandon so I thought I'd play a game with you." I shook my head. I knew what she was planning. "Oh shush and let me finish. I will untie you and give you a knife. Stab him right in the heart and your precious baby girl will be safe... For now."

"What!" Brandon screamed across from the room.

"He'll never even know its you." She chuckled. "I mean you already live with a family of cereal killers, and your daughter will probably end up just like her daddy, so why not join them?" She ran her long finger nails through my hair. I felt my heart pound in my chest. I didn't want to but something in me told me to go for it.

"Please!" He begged. I looked at Jane and nodded ashamed of my actions. She untied me and gave me a knife. Then she went to go stand by Brandon.

"Any time." She motioned me over to them. I walked slowly over to Brandon. I knew what I had to do. As I raised my knife Jane ripped the blind fold off of Brandon. He looked up with pure and utter terror in his eyes

"Hope? Don't do this." He begged. I looked over at Jane who was still smirking.

"I-I'm sorry." I whispered before taking the knife and stabbing Jane who was standing right by Brandon. I stabbed her right in the heart and I felt it slowly stop beating. Her expression was still in a smile, but her eyes were full of shock and pain. I fell to my knees processed what just happened.