*Chapter 12*

I woke up alone in the hospital room. 'What am I supposed to do now?' I asked myself. I turned on the little TV that was in the corner of my room. The news was on. The lady was talking about how a whole family of five was slaughtered last night in there house. I felt sick and turned off the TV. I knew it was Jeff.

"Hey beautiful." Jeff said from the window.

"Hey." I smiled at him.

"Your moms coming today." He said I want sure what I was going to tell her because I hade been missing for so long.

"What do I tell her?" I asked . He thought for a moment.

"Your on you own for that one." He smiled. Just then a nurse came into my room. I look over to see Jeff was gone or hiding .

"Your Mom is here." She smiled at me.

"Okay." I said putting on a smile. "Can she give me like ten minutes to get ready?"

"Of corse." She said as she walked out of the room. Jeff walked out of the bathroom.

"How do you hide so quick?" I teased him. He laughed.

"Practice. Lots and lots of practice." Jeff smiled.

"Ok you have to go my mom is going to come in and see you!" I shooed him out.

"Okay." He pouted. Then he kissed me on the cheek and left.

"Honey, are you talking to someone?" I heard my mom say on the other side of the door.

"No. I had the TV on." I lied as she walked into the room. Her eyes were red and puffy from crying. I mean I had been out for 2 months. She hugged me and sat down on the bed.

"Hi mom." I said weakly.

"How are you feeling baby?" She asked with a concerned look on her face.

"I feel great!" I lied. I just wanted out of the hospital.

"Hope, Rhett and Sarah told me that this might have something to do with a boy?" She asked holding my hands.

"Umm ya me and my boyfriend kinda got into a fight. That's why I was all depressed a couple months ago." I said biting my lip.

"Do you mean you Ex-boyfriend?" My mother looked at me. Oh shit what do I do now?

"No we made up." I said quietly.

"I want to meet him." She smiled at me.

"He doesn't live here..." I lied trying to convince her.

"Hope you know I will meet this boy at some point. Better sooner." She sounded angry. I rolled my eyes and sighed knowing she wouldn't give up.

"Fine. I need to warn him though first." I said slightly sarcastic.

"Perfect!" My mom cheered

"If you don't mind mom, I am really tired and should get some sleep. I love you." I smiled.

"Okay if you want me gone that bad." She teased "Love you to baby girl." What was I going to tell Jeff?

{Jeff's P.O.V}

I walked out of her hospital room feeling guilty that she had to stay there. I mean it was all my fault. I should of just stayed away. She wouldn't of gotten hurt.I walked to the park where we first met and sighed.

"You okay there buddy?" Asked a stranger who was sitting on a bench with his daughter. I had my hood pulled over my face so he couldn't see me. My knife was in my pocket just in case I needed it.

"I.. I'm just thinking about my girlfriend." I sighed.

"Girls." He laughed

"Ya tell me about it." I chuckled taking a seat on the bench.

"What's her name?" He said setting his daughter on his lap.

"Hope." I smiled thinking about her.

"Tell me about her." He said

"Oh where do I start," I laughed, "She is smart, beautiful and funny.but so much more too." I said burying my head in my hands.

"Sound like you got a complete package. So what's got you down?" He asked .

"I messed up. My um ex-girlfriend kinda... Beat her up and put her in the hospital." I lied about Jane.

"Wow... That's a tough situation." He looked shocked

"Ya." I said

"Well if she really loves you, she'll stay." He patted me on the back.

"Thanks." I saw his daughter go down the slide. "How old is she?" I asked.

"Elise? Oh she's five." He smiled. "Me and her mom didn't really see eye to eye." He look sad.

"Oh. I'm sorry. Well uh Elise is very beautiful. She looks just like you." I said trying to sound nice.

"Thanks." He said. I stood up and waved. He said good bye and we parted our ways. The feeling started to build up in me. I walked into the nearest neighbor hood. It was starting to get dark. I salted my next victim ready to spill her blood.

{Hope's P.O.V}

I woke up and looked at the clock. It was two in the morning. I rolled over trying to sleep but I couldn't. I was wide awake. Suddenly I saw Jeff at the window. Seeing it was locked I got up and opened it.

"Hey." He said leaning in and kissing me. I kissed back. "When are you getting out of here?" He asked.

"Um.. I think on my birthday." I smiled thinking how I would be eighteen.

"What?!" He asked shocked. I lauded down in my small little hospital bed and he came and laid next to me.

"Ya. It kinda my eighteenth birthday in three days." I said biting my tong trying not to smile. He looked at me wide eyed. Then he gave me a perky smile.

"You'll be league in three days." he smirked grabbing my waist and pulling me into him. I looked away and he kissed my neck. I giggled and he turned my head towards him and kissed me long and hard.

"Jeff." I said breaking away catching my breath.

"Ya." He replayed

"Why do you love me?" I asked resizing it sounded really cheesy and blushed. He smiled at me and grabbed my hands and played with my fingers.

"Haven't we already talked about this?" He asked giving my puppy eyes.

"You haven't given me a true answer yet." I replied mocking him with my own puppy face. He kissed my ear and sighed.

"Your not like other girls. You know that I kill people but you look past that and you understand me." He blushed turning his pure whit face a light sheaf of pink. I smiled and kissed his cheek."why do you love me?" He asked looking into my eyes. I thought for a second.

"You treat me like I'm a person. And I know that sounds weird but after being bullied my whole life, I know that you wouldn't hurt me." I smiled knowingI sounded really stupid. "I would probably be dead if it wasn't for you. I couldn't imagine living without you." My voice quivered a tiny bit. He kissed my forehead and whipped a tear from my eye.

"I won't ever leave you again." He leaned in and kissed me.

"Now go to sleep." He smiled as I snuggled into his chest and fell asleep within seconds.