*Chapter 27*

{Jeff's P.O.V}

I called Slendys house and Jack answered.

"Yo." He said.

"Are you guys ready?" I asked.

"Yup. Ill drop off Smile and we'll be on our way."

"Ok. Bye." I hung up. I hated leaving Hope alone. It made me feel sick. But now that Sally's coming with us I feel even more unsure.

"So it's just going to be me and smile?" Hope asked from behind me.

"Ya. Sorry babe." I kissed her forehead

"Jeff, I'm scared."

"I promise I won't let anything happen to you."

"How can you be sure of that?"

"Please trust me." I begged.

"It's not that I don't trust you, because I do. But she has already gotten to the house with out anyone knowing."

"Try to get some sleep. Smile will protect you."

"Ok." She hugged me. I was so worried about her. She hasn't slept for weeks now. She always thinks she sees Jane out her window and stuff. I just want to put a stop to this.

"Jeff! Their here!" Sally yelled. Hope pulled away. I gave her one last quick kiss and left her. Alone. With Smile.

"You okay bro? You look shaken up." Ben said

"Hopes just worrying me. She hasn't slept in forever and I don't know how I feel about leaving her alone today."

"Smile won't let anything happen to her. Pulse if we are tracking Jane we should know if she comes back here." Jack said reassuringly. I sighed

"Your right. It's just so different. Actually feeling for someone. I haven't felt like this since... you know." I said. Every one agreed.

"Hey, we all care about her too," Ben said. I gave him a stare and he quickly changed his sentence, "We don't want to see you get all depressed. Is what I mean."

"That would suck." Sally agreed.

"What me? Depressed? No way." I lied sarcastically.

"Oh ya the "Mr. Tough Guy" act." Ben laughed.

"Shut up." I punched him in the shoulder. He just laughed. We walked into the woods.

"Where do you think that bitch is?" Jack asked.

"We should check her house." I suggested. So that's what we did. We split up and checked every room. She wasn't in any of the rooms I checked.

"Did anyone find her?" I asked

"No. Urgg! She's good" Jack growled.

"I'm going to check the basement." Sally said.

"I'll come with you." Ben accompanied Sally. Me and jack stayed upstairs and sat on the couch knowing that it would be a long walk to get back.

"JEFF!" Sally screamed at me. I stood up startled and me and Jack ran down the stairs.

"What is it?" I asked when I saw Sally hunched over something.

"Look!" She got up and I saw Smile laying there. I quickly ran over to him. He was still breathing, he must of just been knocked out. I sighed in relief.

"Jeff do you know what this means?" Sally asked me with tears welling up in her eyes.

"No.." I said trying to think.

"Smile was watching Hope!" I quickly scoped up smile and handed him to Jack.

"You two go back to Slendy and make sure he's okay. Me and Sally are going to go check o Hope." Me and Sally sprinted back to the apartment as quick as we could. When we got there the door was hanging wide open. We walked in.

"Hope?" I yelled. I got no reply. Shit i was panicking as me and Sally searched frantically.

I saw a small piece of paper sitting on the bed. It said, "why don't you "Smile" and "Hope" that she will be okay." Signed by no other then the bitch herself Jane.

________________________

Sorry for the short chapter I have been really busy with stuff lately. But I will try to update either later tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks for all the support you guys are the best!!!

I would really appreciate it if you could VOTE & COMMENT!

I luves my readers!!!

~Hope