Chapter 10.

To say Hannah was nervous about seeing Klaus again was an understatement, she couldn't understatement, she had spent most of the day excited and happy beyond compare but now, now she was stood outside his door, she felt like butterfly's were flying about in the pit of her stomach. She knocked on the door and a man she didn't recognise opened it "you must be Hannah" he said. Hannah looked at the tall stranger, he had long brown hair and pale skin, Hannah could only guess it was one of Klaus's men, "yes, who are you?" she asked, the man stepped out of the way to allow her in. "i'm Virgil, Klaus is waiting threw there" he pointed to the hall leading to Klaus's study. "thanks, nice to meet you Virgil!" she said as she stepped in and made her way threw the house towards his study as the butterfly's faded away.

Klaus was sat at a large oak desk looking at some papers, Hannah didn't know what they were and wasn't really the curious to find out. He held a glass of red liquid in his hand that Hannah knew for sure wasn't wine or cranberry juice. She stepped into the room and his attention was immediately drawn to her, "excuse me, i'm looking for a vampire he's got blond hair and is about this height" she said and held her hand so it was roughly Klaus's height, "have you seen him?" she asks. Klaus smiled and stood up crossing the room he said, "i'm afraid not love, could you settle for me instead" Hannah was unable to contain a smile and met him in the middle of the room were he greeted her with a very welcoming kiss. She looked at his desk again where he had placed his glass down, "i'm sorry i interrupted your meal" she said. "no problem love, i have good news" he said leading her towards a sofa.

She looked into his what appears to be never ending eyes for a moment before replying, "what?". he stroked a hair out of her eyes, she felt like she was in one of those romantic movies she had always been to cynical to watch, "we managed to put a face to our hunter, its only a matter of time before my men find him" he says. Hannah thinks about it for a minute, when they find him, what will they do? kill him? the more she thought about it, it seems her rose tinted glass's faded, she was condemning a man to his death and not doing anything about it. "are you going to kill him?" she asks, her voice portrays her worry inside and Klaus face is no longer happy like he was, he turns concerned, "i have to love, he's trying to kill me and my men" he says, "then send him to jail, lock him away, Klaus you cant just kill people" she tries to reason with him. "its not that easy, please you have to understand me here. i love you and i want to be with you but he wont stop looking for me, jail or no" he says.

Hannah stood up from the sofa and paced back and forth, everything she had pushed to the back of her mind came to surface, she loved him but she couldn't love him for ever unless he turns her and she really wasn't sure if she wanted that. hes a killer, and she loves him, but its true she was reminded of what he did to Amelia and she couldn't even imagine how many people he had killed "i have to go!" she says and heads for the door but he beats her to it. she was so blind, she couldn't believe how she let her emotions blind her like this. there was a battle in her head, she loved him so much but she had to come to terms with all of this, she didn't know if she could do that. "please Hannah listen to me. This is for the better!" he pleaded with her. "Klaus i need to go please just give me some time, or space or whatever it is they do in the movies. I've been blind Klaus, i love you but you just need to let me go for now!" she says. she looks him in the eyes more a moment and he backs down, "fine at leaste let virgil take you home in the car".

Hannah sat in the back of klaus's car and virgil drived. "you know i've known klaus for nearly 150 years and i've never scene him like this with anyone" virgil said as he pulled out of the mansion gates. "like what?" hannah asks holding back tears. "human, his love for you is so blind he doesnt see the implications with being in love with a human, just as i imagine your having trouble accepting his nature aswell." he says, hannah looks at him threw the mirror. "i dont think its like that, i know his true nature and who he his, its just how easily i dissmissed it, im human he's not i'm just fine with that. its not normal" she said, she was more up set with herself right now, klaus's nature was to kill; she was so blinded by her feelings she allowed her self to forget that, she was allright with him killing, thats what scared her the most.