Chap 3

Hi everyone. I am back with another chap. I hope you like it.

Thank you all for your reads,votes and comments. Keep them comming. I have them for breakfast, lunch and dinnerXD

A very special thank you to SmilingWhiteMoon Thankyouthankyouthankyou for your lovely comments, your kind words and your support. You have no idea how happy they made me. This one is for you:)

A FEW THINGS I FORGOT TO MENTION:

1. SAI IS OLDER THAN SASUKE.HE AND ITACHI ARE OF SAME AGE.

2.I AM SURPRISED THAT NO ONE ASKED BUT KURAMA IS NOT SEALED INSIDE NARUTO. AND HE'S NOT THAT HUGE EITHER.HE'S THE SIZE OF A HORSE. CONSIDER HIM AS AN OVER GROWN FOX.

3. THERE ARE NO NINJAS IN MY FIC BUT THEY CAN USE JUTSUS.

4.SASUKE IS OLDER THAN HINATA BY ATLEAST TWO YEARS.

Alright, on with the story.

Disclaimar:I don't owe Naruto.
......

Hypocrites- that's what those humans were. They professed believes and opinions they did not hold in order to conceal their real feelings.

They preached about peace and harmony while they resorted to violence and war. They told lessons of honesty and truthfulness while lying was a habit of theirs.

Not to judge a book by its cover, they said while that's exactly what they did.

That's exactly what the girl did.

Yes he was a dragon. Yes they were cold and merciless creatures , ruthless even. But had he not gone out of his way to help her? Spent the night caring for her? And how did she repay him? She ran away, screaming 'monster' as if he were out for her blood. He would've hurt her, if he had wanted to. But he didn't . Couldn't she see that?

He had helped her out of goodness of his heart because he was sick of being lonely and angry. Angry with the humans. With the dragons back home.
With himself.

So he had approached her with nothing but the intention to help. He had stepped on his pride, when that was the only thing he was left with. He had strangled the voice that had repeatedly told him how 'un cool' he was being.

That was a really stupid thing to do.

Well the world be damned. Never again would he attempt something this foolish. And now he knew what to do.

He would redeem himself by staying in this hell hole, never to see a face again and he would die here. That's what he was gonna do. And he wouldn't go back on it because unlike humans, dragons kept to their word.

_______________

Shisui was leaving and Itachi wasn't happy about it. He watched his father, from his bedroom window, delivering speech to a group of seven royal knights who were to accompany Shisui on the journey. They were the best of the best, trained until they could hardly move. They were elites, dispatched for the most important of the tasks that, at the moment, was to protect their king to be, Uchiha Shisui. Itachi knew that he shouldn't be worried, that Shisui would be accompanied by the most talented soldiers of their kingdom. But he couldn't help the uneasy feeling in his gut.

He was brought out of his thoughts by a knock on his door.

"Come in. "

A smiling Shisui stepped in. "Not even going to say goodbye to your old friend now? "