Chap 2

Hi everyone. Sorry for a very late update. It's just I was having a real hard time writing it.

This chap is really really long with over 2k+ words. My way of apologizing for the late update.

Thank you all for reading,voting and commenting my fic. It means a lot to me.

A very special thank you to a very special someone KaguraTheMafiaBoss.

IMPORTANT NOTE:PLEASE READ THE A/N BELOW.

Alright, enough talking. Lets continue with the story.

Disclaimar: Let me check. Mmm no, I don't own Naruto.*sigh.
....

The dragon had given up on life.

He would just lay there, in his cave, waiting for death to take him. Looking up at the sky and thinking of his time in the sky kingdom with his family and friends was how he passed his time. It was on these days that he cursed dragon's long life.

No body bothered him. They would steer clear of his way lest get eaten by the ferocious beast or burnt to ashes.

And so, the dragon was left completely alone in the
world.

It was raining hard outside the first time the little girl stepped into his cave. She was either very brave or very stupid for no one dared approach the dragons.

"Get out." He had growled but the girl didn't give him any mind. She stared at him for a while before settling herself at a corner with her legs pressed to her chest. Than her eyes shut close.

The dragon was royally pissed off. He was processing what to do with her when he noticed the girl's shivering. The dragon walked up to her and realized that she was drenched to the bone. Her breath was comming out in short puffs. Come to think of it, the girl was stumbling when she came in, probably seaking shelter from the rain. She was feverish, obviously.

He didn't know what possesed him to pull her close to his form, to wrap his wing around the girl. He just thought that she needed to be kept warm.

The pitter patter of the rain outside lulled him to sleep. So this was what 'being nice' felt like.
___________________

Itachi couldn't remember the last time he smiled that much.

The evening breeze was cold against his face as he ran through the Uchiha coridoors, laughing all the way. It felt like he was flying, his hair tickling his neck. Breathing heavily, he made a sharp turn and almost fell but quickly regained his balance.

"This is unfair. You're more familiar with this place so you're at an advantage." He heard a voice behind him say.

"If you pay more attention to catching up to me instead of whining, than you might actually have a chance." Itachi replied without turning to look at him.

They've been running for some time now and Itachi could see the finish line. Finally, he stopped and smirked at the figure that arrived not very long afterwards. "I win." He said.

"Like I said, you had the upper hand because you are more familiar with this place." The other one replied.

"Just accept it Sai, I am faster than you are." Itachi said.

"How about we race around the city and than decide who's faster." Sai suggested.

"You're saying it because you know I can't leave the castle walls without my father's consant and he wont approve of it."