"Oh! You and Chloe did it!?" I heard that. I took my headphones off. Looking between the two boys I ask,

"What are you talking about now?"

"Nothin', nothin'!" Brian said loudly. I turned to Bender and back at Brian his face was bright red.

"God you guys are pretty weird." I said leaning against the wall again.

"Wait what?" Claire asked.

"Well, Brian's trying to tell me that in addition to the number of girls in the Niagara Falls area, that presently you, Claire and he are riding the hobby horse."

"What the hell!? You said that?!" I yelled at Brian and be looked scared now. I would be to if I saw myself angry.

"Little pig!" Claire yelled at him. I fully agree on something with her. Not like it's gonna happen again.

"There is no way I would do it with a fucking brainy!" I yelled at him with a disgusted look.

"He's lying!" Brian yelled at me.

"Did you, or were you not motioning to Claire and Chloe, my girlfriend?" I stop and look at him shocked.

"John-"

"Yeah, but It was only. . .was only because I didn't want them both to know I'm a virgin, ok?"

Claire laughed at his statement. I was still in shock at what Bender just said.

"I think It's fine if you're a virgin. it's better that way." Claire said.

Bender looked shocked but why did he call me his girlfriend? That was absolutely strange. Especially for John Bender. Huh. I shook it off. Maybe I can ask about it later.

           -A few moments later-

We decided all that we should eat so I pulled my bag out and looked inside. I have a crunchy peanut butter and grape jelly Sandwich. Then an apple, strawberries, and a small salad. I may have a slight addiction to apples and strawberries.

"What's in there?" Bender asked Claire trying to look inside.

"Guess. Where's your lunch?" she asked and he looked at me then she looked where he was.

"She's wearing it." I laughed and smacked his arm. He gave me a hurt look. Yeah because I could hurt John.

"You're nauseating." she says and I just roll my eyes. He's joking. Its what he does. Well at least I think he's joking.

"Oh ya!" I pulled out another lunch mom told me to give to Bender. "Mum made you lunch. I tried to get a bunch of chips in there but she yelled at me and told me that you need to lay off them, because you keep eatting the ones in the house already." I chuckled and gave it to him. He looked inside and his eye's light up.

"You and your mother are life savers. Thanks babe." He kissed my cheek when I wasn't looking and I stopped what I was doing to look up. He smirked at me. My face became tomato red and he saw, then laughed.

Claire pulled out a sushi platter while Allison, and Andy came back. Bender caught a soda without looking while still looking at me.

"Could you stop staring at me?"

"Cupcake, I can't because I think my eyes are broken." Ha! Funny.

"Whatever Cheese Chester."
He gave me a confused face and I just chuckled.

"Did you call me the damn cat on the cheetos bag?" I laughed and nod at him. He glared at me playfully, then looked away.

I turned to Allison and saw her messing with a ham and cheese sandwich and threw the meat up then, it landed on the statue. I laughed at the ham man. She poured sugar and cereal on, then smashed it.

"Uh, no, Mr. Johnson." Brain said. I was now listening to Bender and Brian bicker.

"Ah." "Here's my impression of life at big Bri's house. He used his fathers voice.
"Son!
Yeah dad?
How's your day, pal?
Great dad. How's yours?
Super! Say son, how'd you like to go fishing this weekend?
Great dad! But I have homework to do
That's alright son you can do it in the boat!
Gee!
Dear,isn't our son swell?
Yes dear, isn't life swell?" Then they began 'kissing' then everyone laughed but me. Then the dad punched the mom and everyone stopped laughing.

It was silent. Until Andy broke it. "Alright what about your family?" Andy asked.

No not this. Why? Bender has a horrible family. I don't understand why they had sex if they knew a kid could pop out anytime. To be honest if they hadn't been stupid. . .Bender would have never been here. I wouldn't have my best friend.

"Oh mine? Well, that's easy." He used his dads voice.
Stupid, worthless, no good, damned, freeloading, son of a gun, retarded, bigmouth, know it all, asshole, jerk!"" As he said that I remember he told me this. I was crushed. I let him stay in my bed with me since mom was gone and he needed it. I spent the whole night hearing him scream, toss and turn in his sleep. I fucking hate his parents. I just wish he could live with me and mom.

Then it was his mother's turn.
"You forgot ugly, lazy, and disrespectful!
Shut up! Go fix me a turkey pot pie! He smacked his hand indicating that his dad smacked his mom. I hated this story.
"What about you dad?
Screw you!
No dad what about you?
Screw you!
No. Dad. What. About. You?!
SCREW YOU! Then made his dad hit him. I grabbed onto his hand. I felt a tear and Bender saw, then whipped it away. But his hand lingered there for a bit.

"Why?" Was all I could say. I hated when people ask him. Even his stupid friends.

"Is that for real?" Brain asked.

"You wanna come over sometime?" John asked with a sarcastic smile.

"That's bull crap. It's all apart of your image. I don't believe a word of it." I stood up with tears still in my eye's.

"Ya, that's because you don't know half the shit we went through! The day he comes to my house with fucking cigarette burns or gets punched in the face by his dad. Or the time his mom almost killed his with a fucking kitchen knife! Ya! You don't know shit, because you didn't have to go through any of it! He's not faking it just so he can impress you, ya fucking prick!" I yelled out and he was shocked. Bender pulled me on his lap and I buried my head in his chest.

"Come on." He pulled me with him and we ended up on the second floor balcony with me next to him messing with his gloves and his head in my lap. I liked how sweet he is to me. But anyone else and they would get sarcastic comments and sassy remarks.

We both sat there quietly that was until I broke it.

"John. What did you mean by girlfriend?" He looked up at me with shocked eyes.

"Umm. . .I have no idea what you are talking about." He turned away and I messed with his hair then leaned to whisper in his ear.

"Come, I know you want to tell me." I pulled away smirking and he saw then did the same.

"Not yet cupcake. Not yet." Then he laid back down. I sighed. This is going to be harder than I thought. God dammit Bender, why do you do this to me?

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Don't for get to Comment, Vote and Share!