After dropping Sky & Rich off at Lo's mom's crib, and Ace to his hotel, it was just me and Lauren in the car on the way to my house. I noticed Her staring at me. "What you looking at girl." I asked, she sucked her teeth. "I was looking at yo ugly ass." I looked over at her and gave her a look, "whatever yo, I'm not getting into this with you I know you got some little attitude." I told her. She been catching little tudes with me lowkey I only realize it, because I know her so well.

"Maybe if you didn't always try to keep shit away from me I wouldn't have an attitude. Every time you go through some shit you block me out. I'm tired of it Amir. I want to be so mad at you." She said sighing into her seat. I knew I was gonna hear about me igg'in her.

"I know and I apologize, I just hate for you to constantly worry about me, I hate to hear that sound of pity in your voice. I just hate you seeing me weak." I told her, "I can understand that, but baby I'm here for you, it's like you don't get that, after everything don't you see that?" She asked shaking her head then looking out the window. "I know that but I'm trying to protect you too, I don't want to add stress to your life." "I'm trying to take the stress from yours baby." She said cutting me off, "and I appreciate that, and you ma."

We pulled up to my house, and we both got out the car I went to grab her suitcase out of the back. We made our way to the front door, and I unlocked it and let Lo step inside first. I then brought her bag into my room. I went to use the bathroom, and then went downstairs to find Lo.

I found her in the kitchen bent over looking through the fridge. Perfect time to fulfill my promise. I felt myself begin to get hard looking at her fat ass move side to side as she continued to look for whatever it was. I quietly moved behind her, and pushed my groin into her soft cheeks. I heard a moan escape her lips as she looked back at me with lust in her eyes. "I told you, you was gonna get it mami." I said gripping her waist, grinding into her.

I turned her around, and began to kiss her passionately, she pulled on my bottom lip, knowing that shit turns me on. I picked her up, and sat her down on the island in the middle of the kitchen. I began to trail kisses from her lips, and grazed her neck with bites, and kisses. I moved my hands down her side and began hiking her dress up. I broke contact removing her dress completely. I surveyed her naked body, and I instantly gravitated to her pierced nipples.

I took the right one in between my teeth gently nibbling, while massaging the left one. I was instantly met with a moan of approval. After awhile I switched to the other, and I began moving my hand toward her center. I lightly rubbed over her slit, causing Lauren to shiver, "no teasing Papi," she breathed out.

I bit down on her nipple roughly, "I'm in control ma," she moaned at the painful pleasure. I finally stopped teasing, and rubbed my middle finger from her pearl and deep into her. "Shit baby," I looked into her face noticing she had bit her lip while watching my finger pump in, and out of her. While she was watching my hand I slowly removed it from her tight wet folds. She immediately looked at me to continue. I then brought my finger to my mouth, and tasted her nectar. She is always so fucking sweet.

She licked her lips watching me, and I grabbed her thighs dragging her closer to the edge of the countertop. I wasted no time digging my tongue into her tight center lapping out all of her sweetness. I was immediately rewarded by Lo's sexy ass moans. I turned my attention to her sensitive clit. I licked over it a few times before sucking on it, only for Lauren to arch her back, and grab onto my head, "so good Papi, I'm gonna cum." I plunged two fingers into her, " you hear how wet you are mami, this shit wet as fuck just for me?" I asked her listening to the squishy sounds my fingers made moving inside her. I felt her walls becoming tighter than they already were.

"Just for you Papi," she yelled out. "Cum for me baby," I told her then put my mouth back onto her center. I began to make circles with my tongue around her gem. Her thighs began vibrating first pulling me more into her, I began sucking, and licking her. Her body began to convulse, and she let out a cry before filling my mouth with her sweetness. I removed my fingers, licking, and kissing her. I stood up bringing my fingers to her panting lips. I traced them across her lips as she began to suck them into her mouth, while not breaking eye contact with me. No one knows how much of a freak she is, it's turns me on so bad.