I got into my Range, and called Money. The phone began to ring, and he answered on the 3rd. "Wassup?" He greeted, "Yo I swear to God I pray I don't kill this bitch every morning." I sighed into the phone. "Don't even trip on that bitch Brook, just keep her out the way. You talked to Ace & Tony?" "Yeah, we got everything online. Ace out here to scope out the spot & then you know we all going to get to real business." I told him in code, since we were on the phone. "Word yo, he here now?" "Naw he on the way with Lo & Sky."

"True so what's going on with y'all you still being a pussy, and ignoring her?" Chris asked me. I told him that I hadn't been trying to talk to Lo. He's been in my ear for me to be real with her, and let her know what's really up. I know if I tell her she'll never forgive me for this. After all the shit we've been through together. She was always there, even when I had nothing.

I can't even lie, and say I didn't change up on her when I started getting big in the game. Late nights, sometimes not coming home for days, the chicks. I know I've hurt Lauren, but I'm not trying to be that guy anymore. I'm trying so hard, but my situation is just so fucked up.

"Foh, she staying with me, we gonna be at the spot in Brooklyn." I informed him. "So what you gonna do with Dominique while she here?" He asked. I already had that taken care of. "I got PJ on guard outside the door, and I got her phone, laptop, & iPad." He began to laugh into the phone, "you sound like somebody dad took all her shit away." "Cause that bitch is a child." I shook my head. "Well I'm bout to get up, oh & Raq, said tell Lo she better see her before you have her laid up." "Then you better tell her ass to be at the airport, cause she mine once I get her." I said then hung up.

I looked at the time, and noticed it was almost 9:30. I looked in my ashtray and saw half a blunt. I sparked it, and started the truck up to make my way to the airport.

I was just getting off at the airport exit, that read baggage claim & pick up. My phone began to ring, and I saw that it was Lo, "Hello." "We just walked off the plane, you here yet?" She asked. "Yeah I'm in front of baggage claim, near the orange parking area." "Ok we're about to walk out the door now." She said before hanging up. I parked in front of the sliding doors, and got out of the car. I noticed Sky holding hands with that nigga Rich first. I then saw Ace rolling a couple bags, and finally Lauren's sexy ass. She had her hair in a bun at the top with the back out, along with a tight gray maxi dress with one of those knots on the side, and sandals.

Once I finished scanning her body, I saw her trying to fight a smile on her face which caused me to smirk, and her to break into a smile once she approached me. I turned my attention to Sky, and Rich. "Wats up sis, you good?" I asked her knowing she must be going through it. "I'm getting through it" she smiled looking over at Rich, I turned to him, and dapped him up, "thanks for being here." I told him, he wasn't a bitch nigga and supported her by being with her at her exs funeral. "This my woman I gotta hold her down you feel me." I nodded, and smiled turning to Ace, "what's good fam." We did a bro hug, "I'm cooling fam ready to get to business." I nodded, "I know this nigga not gonna speak to everybody but me." I hear Lo mumble under her breath.

"What was that?" I asked as I unlocked the doors and the others got into the truck. "How you just gonna ignore me like that?" She asked with her hand on her hip being dramatic. I wrapped my arms around her waist, "how was you trying to act like you ain't miss a nigga. Then talkin all sideways." I said smacking her ass, then rubbing it. "Yo don't got no panties on Lo?" I asked her as I continued to rub her ass, not giving a fuck that we were in public. She looked up at me & shook her head no.

I put my head next to her ear. "You know I'm going to fuck your shit up right?" I asked grinding my hard on into her front. "Mmmm you did promise Papi." She moaned kissing my neck. She trying to get fucked in front of all these people. "Get the fuck in the truck." I told her sending a stinging smack to her ass. She did as told climbing into the passenger seat.