Chapter 9 - Explanation

Then. . . he grabbed my arm.

I turned around and glared at him.

"What do you want?" I spit at him. He looked really hurt, I felt a little bad. But only a little.

"You." He said simply, the hurt leaving his face completely.

I furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

Me?

ME?

He wants me???

Then why in the world would he kiss another girl?

Is this how he expresses his like for me?

Because if it is. . . what the actual fu-

"Hello." He snaps his fingers in my face.

I take a step back. "Don't put your fingers in my face." I say simply, showing no emotion in my face.

He looks taken aback. "And if you want me, like you said, why would you kiss another girl." I raise my eyebrows, crossing my arms.

He stares at me for a moment, the next thing I feel was his soft, plump, perfect lips on mine. I loved it.

But this is wrong. He kissed her yesterday. He shouldn't be kissing me.

So, I push him away.

He looks confused. "Why'd you pull away?"

"What about that girl you were kissing earlier?" I feign confused, "Ya know? At the meet&greet."

"I kissed her as a sweet gesture, because she was a fan." He tries to lie smoothly.

"Is that why y'all were in the bathroom?" I uncross my hands, and move them to my hips.

"She wanted to talk to me about guy advice." He says. "Then I kissed her as a sweet gesture, because she was a fan."

I guess that makes sense.

"Then why was she giggling?" I say, knowing he will most likely have a valid answer.

"Seriously?" He smirks. "She was with me, who wouldn't?" He says, all cocky.

"Oh. " I guess that was a valid answer-ish.

Now, I'm embarrassed.

"Yeah, I'm sorry about that though," He apologizes. "But I do, really like you."

I smile, looking up at him. "I like you, too."