Chapter 25

I woke up the next day to my phone buzzing. I rolled over and looked at my phone to see that I had a text from Charlie.
From Charlie
Hey can I come round and see you today? 😘 xxxx
I then instantly replied.
To Charlie
Sure come round at 12💖 xxxx
With that I dragged myself out of bed to get ready.

I had a quick shower then got changed into leggings and my 5 seconds of summer t-shirt. I then loosely curled my hair and put a plain hairband in it. I then did my makeup how I usually have it.

Once I was ready I had a bit of time so I decided to cook us something for lunch. Considering I'm not the best cook it probably wasn't the best idea. I searched Google trying to find a delicious but easy to cook meal. In the end I made some pasta and a simple tomato sauce. I set up the table in preparation and kept the food in the oven to keep it warm.

At 12 o'clock there was a knock at the door. I quickly opened it and let Charlie in.
"Hey I cooked some lunch for us," I smiled.
"Thanks," Charlie replied. We sat in the dining room and ate our pasta. Honestly, it was horrible.
"Do you like it?" I asked while I viciously pushed my pasta around the plate.
"Yeah," he smiled.
"Really?" I asked. "Because I hate it!" He laughed.
"So cooking is not your strong point," he laughed.
"You see I can't cook but I can bake!" I laughed.

After we put our dishes in the dishwasher we went and sat in the living room.
"Do you want to watch a movie?" I asked.
"Actually, I need to talk to you," Charlie told me while nervously scratching the back of his neck.
"Please continue," I nervously replied.
"I have to tell you something," he continued. "I'm moving back to Bournemouth. Most of my family are there so it's easier if we're there." My heart sunk.
"Oh, okay," was all I could say. What would that mean for us? Would it be the end of Chira?
"We can have a long distance relationship though," he told me. "We can call and FaceTime and text. And I'll come and visit. And you'll be welcome to visit any time."
"I can't," I whispered.
"Can't what?" he asked.
"Have a long distance relationship"

I could feel my world falling apart.
"Kira I love you" he told me.
"And Charlie Lenehan I love you more than I have ever loved anyone before!" I exclaimed. "But long distance relationships aren't easy!"
"But if we love each other why can't it be?" He retorted.
"Because you'll meet new people," I whispered. "And I don't want to hold you back."

We sat in silence for a few minutes.
"How long have you known?" I asked.
"About a month," he quietly responded.
"Were you always planning on going back to England?" It was the question that was needing an answer no matter how much it hurt.
"Yeah," he whispered,
"Why have you waited so long to say?" I questioned.
"Because I didn't want to hurt you,"
"Didn't want to hurt me!" I shouted. "You came into my life and made me care even though you knew you were going to leave again! And that's not fair. You can't make someone love you, make them care and then just check out of their life!"
"Kira I love you!" He shouted in frustration. "I want to stay here and be with you but I don't have a choice! Why can't you see that? I know that you're hurting but I am too! I've never felt the way I feel about you about anyone else before! I want to spend the rest of my life with you!"

I stopped shouting and stopped being angry for a minute. I let the words he said sink in.
"Do you really mean that?" I asked.
"I really mean that," he nodded. I started crying. He pulled me into a hug and I cried into his shoulder.
"What am I going to do without you?" I sobbed. He lifted my chin up so that I was looking at him.
"I love you with all my heart, Kira Matthews," he told me. "And I will be back for you. You mean the world to me!" With that he smashed his lips against mine and they moved in sync.

I loved him so much and couldn't bear the thought of loosing him. But he loved me too. And in the end that's all that matters. He may be in a different country but we can make it work. Because when you truly love someone you will make sacrifices for them. And you won't let anything tear you apart.

Charlie was my forever. He was my first proper love. And I wanted him to be my only.

A/N
Double update for y'all👏
So Charlie is leaving😶
Do you think Chira will end?😕
Please vote, comment and follow😘