Chapter 12

The next morning I woke to the sunlight pouring through the white curtains in the living room. I tried to sit up but Charlie's arm was still wrapped around my waist. I gently moved his arm trying not to wake him up. Once I had removed his arm from around my waist, I sat up and looked around the room. Everyone else was still asleep. I picked up my phone to check the time. It was only 7:47 am. I quietly pulled myself up off the floor and made my way to the living room door, being careful not to wake anyone. Once I got out of the living room, I went up to Lauren's room, which was where my bag was. I grabbed my bag and went into the bathroom to get changed.

Once in the bathroom, I quickly got changed into my black leggings with my Coca Cola top. I then brushed through my hair and put my black Aztec print wire headband in it. I then put on a small amount of makeup: concealer, powder, a little bit of mascara and my cherry babylips, before returning back downstairs. Everyone was still asleep so I just quietly made my way back across to where Charlie was. Once I was sat down, I picked up my phone and started scrolling through my social medias, which was now just snapchat after getting loads of hate messages on Facebook and Instagram. I went on snapchat, which I actually hate because I don't care about what anyone on my friends list has to say! Nothing was really that interesting until I got to Nadine's story. She had a video of Imogen doing a shot,.some mugshots of us all, a picture of Lauren and Leo kissing, which Lauren will kill her for taking, and then a picture of me and Charlie asleep.

I couldn't believe that she had taken a picture of me and Charlie sleeping! It really pissed me off. I grabbed a pillow from beside me at threw it at Nadine. She slightly stirred but didn't wake so I threw another pillow. This one accidentally hit her in the face and she started moaning.

"What was that for?" she mumbled still half asleep while rubbing her eyes.

"Maybe the photo you took!" I whispered, trying not to wake anyone else.

"I think it's cute" she replied grinning.

"Can you delete off your story?" I complained.

"No, it's too cute" she whispered while sitting up.

"Can you two stop talking?" Lauren loudly complained from the other side of the room.

"Sorry," we both whispered in unison. We watched as Lauren sat up and and stretched her arms out.

"Great now I'm awake!" she loudly exclaimed. We both shushed her but it was too late, everyone else started to wake up.

"I don't see what you problem is with the photo!" Nadine sighed  while we all sat around waiting for Lauren to finish getting ready.

"I actually think it's quite cute" Charlie smiled joining our conversation. I turned to glare at him, which hurt my neck a bit because he was sat next to me.

"See Charlie agrees with me!" Nadine exclaimed gesturing towards Charlie. "Anyway it would be pointless to delete it now  because everyone I have on snapchat has already seen it. All 163 of my contacts" I rolled my eyes and leant my head on Charlie's shoulder.

"You okay?" Charlie whispered. I nodded slightly before sighing. He started stroking my head and playing with my hair. I started getting myself lost into thought.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked bringing me out of thought. I looked across to see Nadine, Imogen and Leo deep in conversation.

"Life," I sighed. "I haven't been on Facebook and Instagram since I started getting messages on them. A part of me really wants to know what is on there but another part of me knows I won't be able to handle it. And also how long does it take Lauren to get ready?" Charlie chuckled slightly at my comment.