Chapter 25- Blessing or Curse?

Start from the beginning

I opened up the window to let fresh air in the room. The air was damp. Gray clouds covered large stretches of sky. There wasn't a drop of blue to admire. I was really hoping we wouldn't have another storm like the monstrous one last night.

I hadn't realized that Lucas' was beginning to wake up from the anesthesia. I could hear his heart rate increasing as he moaned in agony.

"Hey, sleepyhead. You're alright. Everything's fine." I whispered.

"Mia," Lucas said in a delicate voice.

"How are you feeling?"

"Better now that you're here."

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have gone to Brady's so soon. I should've waited till you got better."

"Listen, to me. I'm glad you went. It was the right thing to do for our pack."

"But not for us."

"Trust me, it was the best thing for our future. Did they give you an answer?"

"Lucas." I sighed dramatically.

"They're not coming, are they?"

"They'll be here in three days." I grinned.

"What was that sigh for?!?"

"To see that priceless look on your face." I giggled.

"Once I'm better, I'll get you back!" Lucas laughed.

"I'd like to see you try."

"You will. Anyways, aren't you supposed to be a rebel right now? I thought you and your friends were going into town today."

"Technically, yes. Except, I want to be here by your side in case anything else happens."

"I'm not going to let you suffer from all this terrible hospital food," Lucas smirked.

"My savior," I said dramatically.

"Yup, that's me! Please go and spend time with your friends. Trust me, I'll still be in this same spot when you get back."

"Fine." I sighed.

"That's not a happy face is it." Lucas fake pouted.

"Yay!" I pretended to act happy.

"Goodbye, I love you, Mia."

"I love you too, Lucas."

Lucas gave me a kiss on my forehead before I plopped out of his bed. I wanted to tell Lucas I was pregnant, but I figured that telling him in a hospital isn't the greatest of places to tell him. This night was going to be rough. It's going to be hard to have a good time when I can't do anything to harm this baby inside me.

-------

This was my first time ever to go clubbing and let's just say my first impression was anything but excited. There were hundreds of people either wearing skin tight clothes or half naked trotting around on the colorful dance floor like maniacs.

To top it all of, Nora made me wear the most uncomfortable dress ever to be created. She had me wear this itchy skintight dress that is covered everywhere with golden sequins. Sequins truly will be the death of me if my brother doesn't kill me first of course. And to top it all of, I have five-inch heels on. Who the hell dances in five-inch heels?

Nora wore a sexy black dress that hugs her body in all the right ways while Lily wore this royal blue dress that has a puffy skirt that goes to the center of her thighs. I'm very surprised Tyler let Nora wear something so risqué.