Chapter 20 - In 10 Years Time

Writer's POV-
In 10 years time a lot has changed. Keegan and Troian are happily married. They got engaged 5 years ago and married a year after in Hawaii. Their 2 children, AJ and Connor were at the wedding. Do you remember the night before AJ arrived? Troian and Keegan conceived a little baby boy. They had it 8 months after and named it Connor William Allen. AJ took Tyler's last name so her name was Amelia Jane Blackburn. Connor is 9 and will be celebrating his 10th birthday soon and AJ is 10 and will be celebrating her 11th birthday in 3 months time. Connor took Keegan's hair but it was a dark brown. He also took Keegan's fashion sense and is the most fashionable 9 year old ever. AJ has short, straight brown hair and she is tall for her ages. She took Tyler's facial features but Troian's eyes. Connor took after Keegan's facial features but he acts like Troian used to when she was young. PLL ended and they found out that Wren was 'A'. They also made a PLL movie with was massive across the world. Troian is now still working as an actress and Keegan has produced 2 more photo books. Lucy and Tyler are both married. Not together but with different people. Ashley and Ian are both in happy relationships. As for the rest of the characters, their all doing fine.

Authors POV-
I've finished this book! I can't believe I finished the book and it has over 2.5k reads. When I started writing, it was just a hobby and I only expected 10 reads. Thank you so much for reading this and if you have any more questions about what happened 10 years after, feel free to leave them in the comments! I love you all!
-ASOH☀️🌸❤️☀️🌸❤️