Chapter 11 - The Truth

Keegan's POV-
I walked into work and one of the Producers told me Ian was looking for me. I looked everywhere for him and I couldn't find him anywhere. I walked into my dressing room and found Ian and Tyler sat down.
"Troi let us in. We told her that we were giving you something back but that's not he reason why we're here." Tyler said. I knew what this was about. I think it was time to tell them the truth.
"Can I get my phone from the dressing room and come back in a minute?" I asked.
They nodded their heads and I tried to find Troian. I saw her walking towards the food room.
"Troi we need to talk." I looked around and started to speak.
"We need to tell everyone about us, they know about us and I think Ty and Ian are about to ask me about us."
"Slow down Keegan, ok we will tell them. You can tell Ty and Ian and knowing the girls they we make me confess some way." Troian grabbed my hand.
"We're no longer a secret."
"It feels good." She kissed me on the cheek as I walked away.
I went back into my room and pulled out my phone and put it on the table.
"So, we just want to find out something. Are you and Troi dating? You have been really romantic with each other lately."
"Yes we are dating and we have been dating for 2 months." They both smiled.
"Congrats dude!" We all hugged ( in a manly way ).
"Why didn't you tell us?"
"Because it didn't seem real, I'm dating a girl that I deeply love."

Troian's POV-
I knew the girls were going to ask me today about 'treegan'. I could finally tell them. It felt so good for my love life to be public.
"Hey Troi." I heard a voice say. I turned around to see Sasha standing there.
"Let's walk to the food room together." I said.
"Have you see the girls recently?"I mentioned.
"I saw them go to their dressing rooms a couple of minutes ago." I carried on walking to the room with Sasha. We grabbed some food and sat down.
"You look very happy today." She muttered.
"Yeah, let's just say I feel like weight on my shoulders has been lifted."
"It this about Keegan?" How did she know?
"No,What makes you say that?"
"I can tell your lying Troi. You always adjust your outfit when you lie and you just checked the buttons on your vest." I'm such a bad lier.
"Me and Keegan have been dating for 2 months." I said quickly.
"No way, I'm happy for you guys!" They were taking it better than I thought.
"Thanks, I've got to go and tell the other girls now. Thanks for being great company." I picked up my purse and went to Lucy's dressing room.
"Come to Ashley's room now." I yelled through the door. I went to Ashley's and Shay was already in there practicing her lines.
"Hi girls, why do I need to come here for?"
"Don't hate me but, I've been keeping a secret from you for 2 months. Me and Keegan are a couple."

Lucy's POV-
"Troian!" I ran over and hugged her.
"You could've told us you know, we all sort of guessed it." Shay admitted.
"We wanted to tell you but we didn't want it to affect work. It started when I invited Keeg over for dinner before he's birthday." Troian started to blush.
"I can't believe you have a boyfriend!" Ashley said.
"It's not that hard to believe."
"We need to arrange to meet up with the boys today so we can tell them." Troian said. I think Troian already knew about us going behind her back but I think she was waiting for us to say that we set her and Keegan up.
"I think they already know Troi." Shay admitted again. Shay was always the one to spill a secret. She was the worst to keep secrets.
"I'm not angry at you for making the boys to talk to Keegan."
"How do you know?" Ashley asked.
"It's obvious. I'm not stupid." Troian stated.
"We just wanted to confirm it before some rumours spread."
"We were going to tell you anyway, we just wanted to wait for the right time." I got out my phone and checked Twitter.
"Let's take a selfie and celebrate 'treegan'." Ashley said.
"We can take a selfie but please don't mention me and Keegan." We all gathered around and pouted.
Ashley put the caption as 'we are all bad liars sometimes -A x💋'
"Thanks for being supportive guys, I love you." We all gathered around.
Now the truth was out. 'Treegan' is real.