Chapter 15 - Moving On

Keegan's POV-
It's been 2 days since Troian told me about AJ. She has told all of the cast because if they see her upset she doesn't have to lie to them. We have talked about when AJ comes to live with Troian and how it will affect our relationship. I feel bad for her because she had to go through this alone. I have to go to Ian's house today because me, Tyler, Ian and Cody have to practice our lines. I rang Troian to see if she was ok because she hasn't been on social media since she told the cast. She isn't going to tell the public until AJ comes to live with her and then she will make a video explaining who the dad is but not tell them how it happened. I got ready and got into the car to go to Ian's. As I was driving I saw Cody walking down the street.
"Do you want a lift?" I shouted.
"Yeah thanks." he got into the car and put his seatbelt on.
"How you doing? What's been happening since I've been in LA?" He asked. He had been in LA filming a TV show.
"Fine nothing much has happened, did Lucy tell you about Troi?"
"Yeah she told me you told her to tell me. It's her life and I would be scared if I was in her position."
"I agree, I hope it's not going to be awkward between me and Ty." We got out the car and went into Ian's.

Troian's POV-
I've stayed in bed for the last 2 days trying to figure out what to do. I face timed the cast and told them and they were all really supportive. I rang mum and she told me that AJ will have to come over here soon. Ashley told me she was coming over today and she said that she is coming in her pyjamas as well so we could spend the day in bed together watching movies. She always knew how to cheer me up. I heard her come through the door.
"Troian?" She yelled.
"I'm in my bedroom!" I replied. She walked in with 2 bags of popcorn.
"I had a few weird looks as I got out the car but I don't mind." She knew how to make me laugh.
"So are you ok now?" She asked while getting into bed.
"I'm fine I just needed a few days to rest so I can let it sink in."
"Don't think about it, let's talk about you and Keegan."
"Ashleyyyyyyy." I sighed.
"You have to talk about him sometime." She took off her bunny slippers which matched mine and put them on the floor.
"I told him and he was fine. I think he was a bit upset but I would be too. I was stupid and he doesn't deserve to go through this with me."
"Don't be silly! He loves you more than you think." She calmed me down. How could I think something like that? We decided on 'the notebook' and we watched it.

Keegan's POV-
Me and the boys sat down and started practicing.
"I love Aria as well Mike, she means the world to me." Ian said.
"I know. We need to stop arguing now otherwise time will run out." Cody expressed. We carried on rehearsing until we agreed we need lunch. We ordered a pizza and went back to the sofa.
"How's Troi?" Tyler asked. I looked around and Ian and Cody were on their phones.
"She's handling it better than I thought. I'm glad nothing's awkward between us."
"Same I'm glad that you and Troi are ok." Tyler patted me on the back.
"When is her daughter coming over?" Ian looked up from his phone.
"Soon but she will move in with Troi." Tyler said.
"Troian will have some time off work but only 3 weeks." The door bell rang.
"I'll get it." Cody grabbed the money off the table and went to the door.
"She'll be fine, we all support her and she will be a great mum." Ian said. He got out the plates and brought in the pizza. Ian was right, Troi will be an amazing mum.