"Okay Dean, you seem busy with something I don't really care about at the moment. So, we just wanted to let you know that we were going to do some more research on your hot little problem."

"Uh-huh" Was all he said as he typed away on his computer.

"Alrighty then, let's go, Rosa," I say pulling on her arm and shutting the door behind us.

We exit the motel room, running into Sam.

"Hey! Where are you guys headed?" He asks looking like he would much rather be telling Dean something important.

"Chill out Big Bird, we're just gonna go do some research," I said with a wink pulling Rosa with me. Once we were a good distance I lowered my voice.

"Yea we're not researching jack shit."

"Then what are we doing!?" She asked confused her cheeks turning a pink color.

"We're going to get you some, my pure friend."

We arrived at the closest bar we could walk to and sit down at the bar.

"No, no-no. We're not doing this because I like Sam." She whispered hurriedly into my ear.

"Oh come on. Nothing is happening there and you know it. All he cares about is Dean at the moment and when Dean is gone you know he is going to be a fucking gooey mess.  So you might as well have a little fun, and get a little experience! You're 22 for fucks sakes!'"

~~ROSA~~

"Now, let's see. Who would be good for you?" She looks around the room at the drunks at the bar and in the booths. I observe (what appears to be) a drunk blonde in a short skirt dancing in the middle of the room. A lot of guys were watching her hungrily.

"So you want me to do that, Winnie? Be a whore?" I ask angrily.

"Of course not, calm your tits. Look that guy is cute, why don't you go talk to him." She points to a dark-haired guy who was staring our way. He smiled when he saw me looking, what a creep.

"Fine, but if it doesn't work we're leaving okay?"

~~WINNIE~~

I watch as Rosa walks up to the creep in the plaid. He's not a guy I would ever actually set her up with. But she needs some practice before I introduce her to the hottie I spotted at the other end of the bar. I order a beer and drink it while I watch her uncomfortable-looking encounter with Mr. Rogers. My phone starts to ring so and I answer it reluctantly.

"Yeah?" I say.

"You did this to us; we're dead because of you."

"Constance?"

"We could have lived long and happy lives if it weren't for you being born. It's all your fault." The voice hissed into my ear. I watched as Rosa touched the guy's arm and looked my way. I guess she saw a look on my face because she pulled back.

"Constance..I...I'm so sorry..."

"Mom, Dad, Me; we would still be alive if it weren't for you."

"Constance...stop. Please." I whisper into the phone.

"All I want is for us to be together again. Don't you want that too, WinWin?"

"Of course I do.." I reply, my mind swelling with thoughts of my deceased family.                        "More than anything."

"Then join us. Our family will be whole again."

I paused.

"Please don't call me again," I say dryly hanging up the phone. Rosa seemed unable to get away from the friendly neighborhood pedo. My thoughts drift to what I'd just heard. I am not going to kill myself to find peace, my sister was always pretty fucking selfish sometimes, but this just doesn't seem right.