Chapter 81

Pedro POV

Knock. Knock.

I jumped up as I made my way towards the door.

"What the fuck you doing here Malachi?"

"Bruh my life is just going downhill, I'm ready to pop that nigga, he took my nigga" Malachi said with his eyes watery

"I never seen you like this bruhh, listen here I gotchuu, I wanted to wait, but leggo. Round up the team" I said walking away towards the bathroom getting ready for what the day consist of.

Malachi POV

I just sat in the seat waiting for Pedro to get ready, as I sent a text out to Jire, Trey, Tamia, Envy and the backup squad.
As I got up and went to my sister room as I opened the door there was no sign of her .

"Hennessey"
"Hennessey"

She didn't respond as I yelled her name throughout the house as I went to Tamia room they probably slept together cause I knew Tamia was really hurt by Dashawn being murdered, as I knocked on the door , to hear nothing, as I twist the knob and it was locked. What the fuck I thought, as I twisted again to get the same results as I yelled out both of their names two times as I just kicked the door down to see something I didn't wanna see.

Envy POV

I woke up trying to figure out where the hell I was at, as I finally noticed last night I had the best time of my life with Tydarius, I got up out his bed to see him laying in the other side sleeping peacefully, and quickly made my way out the house slowly and jumped in my rover and headed home, I knew when he woke up he was gone be surprised but oh well, as I pulled up in the driveway to see another car.

"Somebody had company" I chuckled as I walked into the house to see a envelope on the porch step as I picked it up and read the front as it said Report to Jire.

I looked around outside to see if somebody or something seemed suspicious and then shut the door, as I continued in the house and locked the door as I made my way to Jire room as I knocked on his room door two times and waited finally someone opened it and it was Hennessy.