Chapter 41

Envy POV

I woke up around 6:30 in the morning, I was still sleeping but I had a lot of things to do today as I checked my phone Brandy text, seeing that it was a meeting at 4, for these deal can go off, and I can get my own place real quick. I text her back ok as I jumped in the shower finally taking care of all my Hygiene's, I was out putting on my clothes, I put on my black loosely shorts with my white tight crop top, having my cleavage looking just right as I put on my long white songs and my black and white 13s and I put my long natural hair in a messy bun and my big heart hoops, happily my eyebrows and eyelashes on fleek, as I put some lip gloss on my plumped lips. I grabbed my phone, and my big MK bag and headed down stairs to make breakfast, I made philsbury biscuits in the oven and sausage, bacon, & eggs. finally the 4 busicuits was done as I cut the open and put the eggs, sausage, & bacon inside them as I poured 2 glasses of OJ. 2 busicuits for me and 2 busicuits for Jire I thought as he came down the steps fully dressed.
"so you can cook?" he said laughing as I passed him his cup and plate and I grabbed mine and sat down and dugged in.

"about thus time, its time to go?" I said as we jumped in his car headed towards this dumbass place to pick up my car and the rest of my luggage, I signed in and waitied finally give me my other 15 suitcases and my car keys I threw my shit in my car and hopped in my all ruby red range rover. following jire back to the house I put all the shit in the house, and I swear we cleaned the whole house, as we headed to theall in my car, and got out and went shopping, I swear I bought the whole Chanel, Dior, Victoria Secret, Mickeal Kors, Forever 21, Spencers, Clairs, Footlocker, and whatever else until we bumped into some girl, I guess Jire knew her, as she said "we need to talk" as they stepped to the side, I kept walking towards my car because I had about 30 bags in each hand and he had about 40 on his and he didn't go shopping just me. I piled the bag up in my trunk as he was behind me doing the same as we jumped in the car listening to Kevin Gates all the way home.