Chapter 24

Jire POV

I woke up and text Hennessy happy birthday. As I got up and headed straight to the shower to get dressed for today, finally making my way out the house I jumped in my car and made my way to the nearest captain d, cause I was starving, getting a fish dinner, I smashed that shit before I even made it to the mall. I went splurging on myself and picked up a few things for Hennessey. As I made my way back to my car and drove home blasting Future Peacoat song.

I pulled up in my driveway and there diamond was, what the fuck did she want I thought as I rolled my eyes. I got out the car and walked towards her.
"What?" I yelled
"I just wanna talk, you don't know the things I been going through jire" she said with tears in her eyes
"I don't care, please hear me out please" she begged
"Five minutes" I said
"I lost my daughter--" she started talking
"Yeah, the one you lied like it was mines" I yelled
"I didn't mean to, he was my ex before you and that big argument we went through I slipped up and got prego and I knew you would leave me if it wasn't yours" she honestly said
"And that's fucked up, ion respect you or that nugga, get the fuck out my face" I yelled turning around
"Please , can you forgive me at least?" She asked
"Your forgiven, but it will never be an us again and know that, so stop popping up and all that bullshit, bye" I said as I started walking in the house.
I got back in the shower changing my outfit cause it was about to go down tonight, turnup time I thought , as I grabbed the gift bag and put her gifts in it, as I walked out the house and diamond was still out here.
"What the fuck is you doing?" I yelled
"I don't have no where to go" she cried
"Well get a fucking hotel" I yelled jumping iny car pulling the fuck off this bitch crazy I thought , I got to move asap or murk this bitch I said to myself , as I made my way towards the liqour store getting bottles and next stop was the club and I was gone turnup.