Chapter 11

Jire POV

"I sat at the end of my bed waiting for diamond  grimy ass to come through the door all her shit and this baby shit was packed up, if this baby wasn't mines she was about to go, until I got a call from the hospital that princess was hit by a car and I was in the hospital less than 10 minutes that's how much I cared for that little girl. I sat in the waiting room beside diamond, I whispered in her ear "is this little girl really mines?" I asked "yes jire" she said but ain't look at me with tears rolling down . I rolled my eyes as the doctor walked in we need somebody to donate blood as her the doctor said "I will" I said as I jumped "no, I will since I'm here mother" she said crying "and I'm her father right" I said "yeah but still" she said sniffling "her father can do it, its okay cause plus you already upset, "okay let's see your blood type," the doctor said pulling out some files "sorry, y'all dont have the same blood type" he said "oh for real?" I said standing up "mhm sir did you sign her birth certificate?" He asked "yeah" I said "then what is this?" He asked showing me a whole nother birth certifacte with Prince Scott was signed at the bottom. I snatched the paper out of his hand and walked out the room towards diamond, "what the fuck is this" I yelled as all of the attention was on us as her parents walked in "I don't know" she said looking at it "is Prince Scott is Princess dad?" I asked "you want the truth?" She asked "I been wanted that but fuck you, your shit would be on the side of my house" I said as I walked out of the hospital.

I was finally home finishing packing up all her shit and her kid as I put it all in the driveway and laid on the bed scrolling down on instagram, seeing a post Hennessey put up saying who DM can she slide in, I doubletap it and less than 5 minutes she was in my DM saying wassup and I told her to text me and gave her my number. And she did

Hennessy: Wassup boy?
Me: Nothing, I need someone to vent to
Hennessy: Awwe. I'm all ears?
Me: Can you come over?
Hennessy:Mhm sure, if that's make you more comfortable. address?

And I sent her my address as I went in the shower, finally out 30 minutes later I put on some basketball shorts and a Jordan shirt with some footie socks on as I went downstairs to make some tacos.
In the middle of making them my doorbell rung and I opened and there go Hennessey wearing barely clothes.
"And where your clothes?" I asked
"On my body, something smell good" she said walking towards my kitchen