Chapter 56

Envy POV

Next day

we was all on the airplane, finally landing in Hawaii, I was excited cause I never been, as we went one by one off the steps and inside the black limo that was waiting for us.
since I seen Lexie me and her instantly friends, yes Brandy felt some type of way but I didn't pay it no mind, me and her just clicked yesterday for some reason, after that we went shopping and clubbing that night, it was like we was the same person with different faces, but she was bad as fuck, I give that to her. Brandy haven't said shit to me since we been on the plane but that don't stop me from partying and turning up.
"yaaay we made it" I yelled as I popped open a bottle, Tamia and Lexie yelled turen down for what. even hennessy smiled and the niggas was laid back but kept a smile on their face, while brandy just had a attitude, first because of Malachi invited Lexie, second because I was bonding with Lexie, and third because she haven't heard from her brother prince, he was suppose to come to the house warming but never came.

Finally we pulled up at a Five Star Hotel, I adored it. "well we have the whole 14 floor to ourselves, it have 4 rooms on it with 2 beds in it and 2 full bathroom in each room, but on the outside we have a kitchen, and a living room and dining area, he gave everybody a key.have fun, see y'all at 9 to turnup tomorrow is serious" Malachi said
we all ran like big kids to the 14th floor, finally the elevator open , and we opened the door with the key and it was like a big ass house. with the living room, kitchen on the right and dining room on the left, as five other doors you cam open which was the bedrooms.
Me, and Lexie shared a room. hennessy and Tamia shared a room. Malachi and Brandy shared a room. Dashawn had his own room. Michael and Jire shared a room.

9 p.m
it was pitched dark outside, as we was all dressed going inside the club, they blasted the weekend or nah through the speakers. "I never knew they play songs like this down here" I laughed as us girls went on the dance floor dancing except Brandy, she just kept being up Malachi ass. "bae go have fun with the girls" I overheard malachi say "no ima go home, cause you know I'm pregnant and I can't drink" she said, "cool" malachi said as him and the boys open bottles as Brandy made her way out the door. As we turned up tonight I wanted to be young wild and free as Trey Songz song came on Touchin, Lovin.