Chapter 78

Lexie POV

I should of never slept with him I thought, but the head good and the dick long , as I got up going straight to the shower to fix all my hygiene, I came back out and he was still sleep, as I decided to make breakfast. All my feelings I had for him was coming back , I thought as I flipped over the last pancake as Malachi came around the corner cleanly full dressed.
"I didn't know you was gone cook, I was gone take us out" he said as I looked at him
"We can still go" I said
"Come on" he said as he turned around making his way to the door, as I grabbed my shoes.

"Oh , we gotta stop by my crib first shanty" he whispered, as he blasted music through his car speakers

Brandy POV

"Brother i dont know what to do?" I said looking at myself in the mirror
"Well if you love ole dude , then go back , ecause you are blowing atufg out of porpotion" he said looking at me
"Ughhhh, pop up or call?" I asked
"Coming from a guy perspective is to call but , i dont know that nigga so pop up" he said
As i was doing my last touches to do a pop up.

Jire POV

"Let's go to the mall sleepy head" I said waking her up
"You ain't gotta tell me twice" she said hopping up going straight to the shower

"Finally" I said dramatically as she hopped in the passenger side of my all black Charger.
"Hush boy" she whispered lowly as I sped off in the direction of the mall

"That's enough" I lowly yelled
"Ok ok ok I'm done" she said with about thirty bags on each arm as some boy that looked familiar walked up
"Ma your gorgeous, I would love to have your number" he said looking at her as he side eye me. Watching her nervously give her his number , I felt a kind of jealousy rage. I don't know why, but it was reason.
"Your name is?" She asked
"Tydarius, yours beautiful?" He said as that name sounded familiar
"Envy" she said showing her dimples , as we walked off going towards the car.

Tamia POV

I woke up seeing Dashawn gone.
He never just wake up and leave he always tell me when he gone be gone or not. I hopped out the bed , going towards the kitchen cause I could smell somebody cooking , but it was just Hennessey as I looked up at her.
"You seen Dashawn?" I asked
"Yeah he left out like some hours ago, he left you that note right there" she said pointing on the counter , as I picked it up , as the doorbell rung.
"Ima get it" I said walking to the door, with the note in my hand, with some delivery man at the door , as I opened it.
"Tamia?" The man asked
"Yes" I said smiling
"Sign here" he said as I did as I was told
"And here you go," he said moving out the way stepping to the side as two other people came in bringing in roses , teddy bears , all types of stuff, finally the filled up my whole living room and they left as I shut the door.
"What was all that about?" Hennessey asked , as I started reading the note .

The note: baby I love you so much, you just don't understand, I actually love all of y'all, and I know all of y'all gone hold me down. And whatever or if anything happen to me I don't want you to cry, I mean that , cause I'm always gone be in your heart, just look up at the sky and talk to me cause that where ima be. But baby I want you to show everybody this note especially my boys Jire, and Malachi, and let them know was up, I did a drug deal gone bad with Ty... And left me high and dry, and i owe him amd his team alot of dough, now I'm in some shit , and I wish I can take it back but I can't. Love y'all , hold it down. And baby I hope you got the roses, teddy bears, chocolates, clothes, shoes, all of that. Love you. And love the rest of y'all to.

I just looked up and started crying, tears was just falling cause he probably was dead I thought, as Hennessey walked over towards me.