Chapter 34

Hennessey POV

I just watched this whole scene play in front of me noticing how very disgusting these people was even my brother. I never even knew about a fucking Brandy until tonight, only how a found about Lexie about some years ago when she came inside waffle house when me and my brother was eating breakfast there and ever since that day we was clicked tight. And now I was just shocked how this shit just played out and what the fuck my cousin just told me as I seem her walk off to the bar ordering a drink, I shook my head cause that was her problem, as I made my way towards the ladies bathroom as a handsome man come out "hello beautiful" he said making me blush "hey" I said going inside the bathroom stopping in front of the mirror to take a look at myself as I walked back out to see jire take a bottle and slammed it against prince head as I ran up to see brandy punching him in his chest "don't touch my fucking brother" she yelled trying to pick him up. I laughed. "What the fuck you laughing at bitch?" She said turning towards me "don't call my sister a bitch" malachi said stepping in front of "don't come for me side chick" I retorted as sirens started to wail in the distance as the handsome man I just seen by the bathroom dapped up Jire as he whispered something in his rar as Tamia walked up looking drunk as ever.
"You Dashawn?" The handsome man said
"Yeah wassup?" Dashawn said looking fat ass ever
"Well your bitch or main or whatever you wanna call it have to tell you something" he said looking up at Tamia. She stood there frozen as everybody just stood there silently.