Chapter 77

Hennessey POV

I woke up from everybody yelling as I jumped up and went into the living room to see everybody, packing and talking.
"What's going on?" I asked rubbing my eyes
"What you mean ? Its time to go and Pedro coming soon" Malachi said as I notice we was leaving in thirty minutes as I rushed to hop in the shower and brush my teeth, put on some clothes and pack.

Finally 3 hours later we was on our private jet, I kept noticing the flirtatious ways envy had with jire, I wondered did she like him. And I also noticed that envy and Lexie became a lot closer, Like they was best friends, so I was gone become back cool with Lexie as I walked up and sat beside her, as I tapped her on her shoulder.
"What?" She looked back
"I just came to apologize, I was wrong and I admit it, I missed you so much, and you having my niece or nephew, I dont want him or her coming into this world and we not on good terms" I said honestly
"We straight" Lexie said as she turned back over, I just rolled my eyes and made my way back to my seat

Jire POV

Ever since I made the air clear with Hennessy, I still lowkey wanted her to be mines, but I didn't know how to tell her, the envy sexy ass kept flirting with me, I was torn between the to, so I just told myself to stay single and fuck with none of them even though I didn't tell them that. As I laid down into a deep sleep seeing Dashawn and Tamia tounging each other down I rolled my eyes.

Dashawn POV

I wanted to make Tamia feel loved and be lowkey because I know I betrayed my group by doing a deal on the side and lost my money and still had to pay some more money, and I knew I didn't have it, and this was gone start a war I thought , I shook my head cause I was wrong and knew it. I didn't know how to tell my boys.

Finally in Chi Town !!!!!!

Malachi POV

"Moherfucker we home!" I yelled as I got in my car and Lexie hopped in also, I had to drop her off at the crib, as I headed one way, finally taking her bags in the house and sitting them in her bedroom , she came behind Me and said thanks.
"Awe, you welcome shawty" I said looking back at her, as she just looked into my eyes as I kissed her deeply, laying her on the bed gently, and snatching her clothes off
"Nooo" she moaned out , but it was too late cause my head was between her legs.

Envy POV

"Home sweet home" I said going to my bedroom unpacking , finally I was done and I grabbed my wallet and phone and made my way out the house seeing that jire we cooking. My first stop was the mall, i went in each store and bought mostly everything I could fit or wear, to jewelry, to shoes, to clothes, to undergarments, to purses, to accessories, to everything. Now I was going to the nail shop, to get a medi, pedi, eyelashes done and eyebrows arched. Yes I was on fleek as I stopped by the hair salon.
"Can you do walk-ins?" I asked
"Yes pretty girl" the older lady said
"Thanks" I said sitting down in her chair
"What can I do for you?" She asked
"Dye my hair jet black, wash and blow dryer, and some loose curls" I said smiling , as jumped right into it.

Finally I was pulling into the driveway and it was dark outside, as I walked in the house and locked the door.
"Where you bee-?" But he stopped his self and helped me grabbed all the bags and take them to my room
,

"You an shopaholic" he admitted as we sat at the table and ate what he was coking earlier
"Is that a problem?" I said smiling
"Not at all, you happy?" He asked
"About?" I asked confused
"Pedro coming?" He asked
"No not really!" I admitted
"Why not, we finna make more money girl" he said said smiling
"Yeah but soooo" I said rolling my eyes
"What's wrong?" He asked
"Because me and pedro really never got alone" I said honestly
"Oh damn, fix that Forreal," jire said getting up