Chapter 8: An Adventure Awaits

By the time the movie was finished, it was 12 PM.

"I should be going now." I couldn't believe that I was saying this, I wanted to spend more time with him.

"Oh yeah, it's getting pretty late!"

"It's only 12!" We both laughed.

Troye offered to drop me off. I gave him the directions to my house and through the whole drive, we were telling each other pick up lines.

"If you were a fruit, you'd be a fineapple!" We both laughed.

"C'mon Ella, you can do better than that! Everyone knows that one!"

"Well you make a better one then!" I said with a mad face but then quickly laughed.

"Fine then..
I'm gay but you might just turn me straight!" We couldn't stop laughing. My heart started to beat so fast, I thought I was going to die.

This continued on until we got to my house. Once we arrived, Troye got all my luggages and opened the door for me. He is such a gentlemen.

"Ella, another adventure is out there and with that, the world is ours. So let's run away and find it together." I couldn't stop smiling, I wanted to kiss him.

"I do believe it's time for another adventure.. Just not today, next time." What was coming out of my mouth? Why was I saying this?

We hugged for a time that seemed like forever and when we let go, we just stared at each other.
He began to walk away and waved goodbye.

"Our adventure is out there waiting for us!" I yelled so happily.

Troye turned around and ran towards me. Once he reached me, he just smiled. And then he slowly moved his head to my right cheek and kissed it. His velvet-soft lips touched my skin, oh how much I wanted those lips on mine. Memorized by his beautiful face, he whispered something that I would never forget.

"I'll be waiting for you, Ella."

~ But Troye is dating Tyler