Chapter 7: The Notebook

I woke up to birds chirping. Troye was nowhere in sight when suddenly I hear a small knock on the door. The door began to open slowly when a boy maybe the age of 15 appeared.

"Hi, I'm Troyes brother, Tyde! Troye told me to tell you to come downstairs once you're awake."

"Aw thanks Tyde! It's nice to meet you cutie!"

I began to walk down the stairs while being welcomed by the aroma of pancakes.

"I made us breakfast!" Troye said while flipping a pancake.

"Aw that's so sweet of you.. But where are your parents?"

"Don't worry about it, they're on vacation."

"Oh, where are they?"

"They're in Africa! Enough talk about them, how about you and I watch The Notebook?"

"But you haven't even read the book!" I laughed.

"Well about that.. I lied, I just needed a reason to talk to you." He said while scratching the back of his head with a cheesed face.

When we finished breakfast, we set up a mini movie theatre in Troye's room. We scattered more blankets and pillows on his carpet. We also moved his night stand in front of us and placed his laptop on it.
When the movie first began, we were very far from each other. But through time, Troye kept moving closer to me. The next thing you know, we're cuddling.