Chapter 5: TRXYE

I smiled at Troye. I felt a rain drop on my head so I looked towards the sky. Raindrop after raindrop; it began to rain. Troye began to walk behind me and started to take off his jacket. He then wrapped the jacket and his arms around me. It felt like I belonged to him. It felt so warm. I turned around to see his beautiful face. His eyes, his lips. Everything feature of his face is perfect. I wanted him so bad. But I reminded myself that he has a boyfriend AND that we only met today. Troye then grabbed my hand and guided me to his path. The second he grabbed my hand, his fingers found its way into mine.

We quietly sneaked into Troyes room simply because his brother was sleeping. Troye left me alone in his room while he went ahead and changed his clothes. There was one thing that caught my eye the minute I entered his room, a gold play button framed congratulating Troye on surpassing 1 million subscribers. His whole family must be proud of him.

"Here's some clothes, you'll get sick if you don't change." Troye said while startling me.
Did this mean Troye was worried about me getting sick?

Troye guided me to the bathroom and handed me the clothes. I looked in the mirror and I wanted to scream. My hair, my clothes, my make up made me look like a monster. I quickly washed my face and tied my hair into a bun. I looked at the clothes discovering that it was a guy's clothes. I was given a crew neck that said "TRXYE" and some spanks. The sweater was so big, it looked like I was wearing a dress. I folded the spanks so it looked like shorts. In conclusion, it looked like I was just wearing the sweater with no pants on. I walked outside towards Troye's room. Troye was leaning against his drawer while on his phone when he lifted his head.

"Aw you're so cute! You know if I wasn't dating Tyler, I would've fallen for you already." He laughed.

I began to blush and walked towards him.

"Hey you know the sweater you're wearing, that's the name of my album." He winked.

"Woah really? Can I listen to it?"

From that moment on, we sat on his carpet with his arms around me with a bunch of pillows and listened to his album. His singing was perfect, I couldn't believe it. I then discovered that I was tired. Eventually I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

~ I feel like I'm rushing Troye's and Ella's relationship too much. Sorry about that! But hey, they did talk for 16 hours ¯\_(ツ)_/¯