Chapter 3: The Beginning of Our Adventure

"Hey, we should go out.." He said shyly.

Heat was rising towards my cheeks, I gave him a grin.

"Oh, as friends of course.. But we should hang out today." He said while scratching the back of his head.

"I'd like that. But what about your girlfriend?" I said while I chuckling.

He gave out a loud laugh. I'm confused.

"Girlfriend? I thought you already figured it out, but I'm gay. I'm sure he wouldn't mind, I mean you're a girl and he lives all the way in LA. His name is Tyler Oakley, he's a youtuber too!"

"I mean you're a girl." That sentence swirled around my mind. This proved that I for sure, 100% had no absolute chance with Troye.

"Oh! Really? I hadn't noticed, sorry about that. Tyler Oakley? His name seems familiar to me.. So where are we heading?"

"It's a surprise." He said while grinning.

We took a taxi to our mysterious destination, and Troye made sure that I didn't hear what he was telling the taxi driver where we were going.

Once we arrived, he told me to close my eyes. I followed his orders and he went outside the car and payed the driver. I felt the wind blowing towards me, that's when I knew that my door had opened. My hearing and feeling sense really fascinated me.

"Keep closing them!" He told me.

I felt a hand on my hand, Troye joined his fingers with mine and carefully pulled me out the car. The warmth of his hand made butterflies fly around my stomach and then within seconds, his hand was lost, nowhere to be found around mine.

"Open them! Sorry if the idea isnt all that great, but this was the first thing I could think of."

I slowly opened my eyes, and a book store was standing in front of me. This guy was perfect, and the best part was that he's taken!

"I thought we would come here because you love books, and this store isn't like your typical book store. They wrap up all their books and write the summary on top of the wrapper. They do this so people wont judge the books by their cover. Oh, and sorry if this seems like this is leading in a wrong way, I don't think you judge books by their covers, I just thought this was a neat place."

This whole idea was cute, he was cute. I then found myself blushing. He glanced toward me and saw that my face was red, which caused me to blush even more.

"You're so cute when you blush!" He said with a grin on his face.

We began to head toward the door when his hand found his way back to mine. A ring of bells had welcomed us from the door along with an old man, who I assume is the owner, greeted us. The store wasn't really busy, maybe around 10 people.
A scream of 2 girls has startled us which caused our hands to be lost once again.

"Oh my gosh! It's Troye Sivan!" A girl said excitedly.

They ran towards Troye and hugged him. They asked if they could take photos with him, and I heard Troye whisper "sorry." I wasn't really pissed or mad in any way, I knew that Troye had a large fan base. I walked away from them and looked at all the books. It had an antique vibe to it, I loved it. Each book was wrapped in brown paper, with a handwritten paragraph on it. I began to read all of the summaries. It was as if I'm in my own world, all thanks to Troye.
Speaking of Troye, where is he? It has been around 10 minutes since that whole commotion had happened, I turned around to see if he was still there where I last saw him. He wasn't. I then felt a familiar tap on my shoulder, the same one I felt at the airport. I turned around and saw Troye holding 2 books.

"Sorry about that.. I didn't mean for that to happen, I get if you're mad. To be 100% honest, I just wanted us to be alone. But here, I found some of these books that you might like! Again, I'm really sorry."

How many times did this kid apologize to me today? All of those apologizes weren't even his fault. He blames himself for things he didn't even do. This guy.. Am I beginning to admit that I like him already?

I smiled at him and hugged him as tightly as I could. I wanted to know if he would hug me back, but I knew he couldn't because he was holding the books.. Holding the books for me. I let go of him and grabbed the books and started to read the summaries. I loved them all.

"How did you know I would love these only after we've known each other for a few hours?"

"I have my ways." He said then winked. His wink made me want to melt.

"So you're not mad?" He asked with a pouty face. That face is too cute.

"No, I'm not!" I said while giving him a wink back.

"You're so cute when you blush and when you wink." He chuckled.

"Same thing goes to you! Well, I'm going to pay for these books so I'll be back."

He shook his head signaling me a no, and then grabbed the books and gave cash to the old man.

"Keep the change!" He shouted and then ran away.

I chased him out the door until I found him.

"Ella, I don't want to go back home so we should still hang out. Well, only if you want to. But if you do, where should we go?" He winked.

"Hmm.. It's a surprise!"

~ Troye and Ella held hands twice omg