The Plan

"Lightiplier? But he's like the kindest person on earth." Mark exclaimed.
"Mark, everything wicked starts from innocence" I replied.
"What makes you believe he is doing it?" Mad asked me.
"It all adds up. The dreams, the spell, the reason." I sat on a stump, " He asked me for a little help. He wanted me to help him in any way possible. He didn't want to be a slave, and who could blame him, but I told him if I helped him. It was like me betraying Lucifer. I couldn't do that. So I told him to leave and just deal with it. He wants revenge on me for letting him suffer. He looked terrible the last time I saw him.
His wing was torn. He had baggy eyes and he looked so over worked. How he put the spell on me, that's a different story. He wanted to help me. Wilford and I kissed and he claimed that Wilford had put poison into me so I wouldn't remember anything about my past. He was correct, but he could've put the spell on me. The dreams, he has the ability to visit people's dreams and make events happen. That's how he cast the spell on me." I explained.
"That's the benefit of being a full angel. You can guide poeple through their dreams." Dark said,
"It makes sense." Mad said.
"We need to visit him now! And get him to remove the spell." I said while standing up,
"How?" Dark asked.
"I know exactly how." I smirked.
"I don't like the look on her face." Mark said.
"I do." Dark smirked.

(Sorry reader. You don't get to hear the plan.)

They nodded. We left Mark at home and we all went through the portal. We went to the castle and Lucifer looked down at us from his throne.
"Aw, its you. What do you need?" He asked.
"We request to see my parents. As well as Lightiplier." I requested.
We left Mad behind so he could request another thing.
"I will allow it. Guards take them to them!" He commanded. Two guards wielding spears guided us. We were in a cold, mossy, cell space. Lightiplier and my parents were put next to each other. They looked up at me.
"I'll kill you!" My mother yelled and reached her hand through the bars. I backed away a bit.
"What do you want?" Lightiplier asked.
"You know why we're here." I growled.
"So, you figured it out? Took you long enough. But I'm not lifting it." He hissed.
"We'll see." I smirked.
"Nothing can make me lift it off of you. You left me to rot in hell." He spat.
"Really? Guys can you think of anything?" I asked them. They nodded and painted smirks on their faces.
"What are you planning?" He asked.
"Let's just say. It involves you, my mom, and my dad." I smiled.
"What!" My dad yelled,
"This is revenge." I yelled.
"We were notified to take them out." A guard said. We moved out of the way. They were all chained up. From neck to ankle. We all went to 'the room'. Mad was waiting for us.
"Close the door." Dark told the guards. They nodded and shut the door. All three of them stare at him.
"Now, Lightiplier. You can lift the spell and live your life, or you can be complicated and we deal with you." I said in his face.
"Ooo, I'm so scared." He said sarcastically.
"Well, that was your last chance. Mad, summon the portal." I demanded. Mad began reading text from the book.
"I hsinab eeht! I hsinahs eeht! Yam yeht tor, kcis dna enola. Yam rieht sraef emusnoc meht. Yam yeht evil na sseldne eramthgin! I hsinab eeht! I hsinab eeht!" He yelled.

(PS. A little extra. If you can tell me what that says I will make you a special ^^^^ character in the next book. Like Lilly Shimmer. She was actually a character made by my cousin. Two words, spelled sdrowkcab. Good luck. You have until the 25 th. Just comment it, or message it to me! (*≧▽≦) If you win I will message you!

Update: closed! It only took one day for someone to figure it out. Holly crap! The winner is *drumroll* ange_people! The message was "I banish thee, I banish thee. My they rot, sick and alone. May their fears consume them. May they live and endless nightmare. I banish thee. I banish thee.

The ground shook and a black mist filled the room. Then the mist cleared and a black spiralling portal appeared onto the wall. Purple and black spun inside the portal.
"Now, lift it!" I demanded.
"No!" He yelled," you wouldn't throw anyone in there."
"Oh yeah?" I asked, I grabbed my mom, since I hated her most and held her to the portal,
"No! Please don't! I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! For everything!" She begged.
"Its to late!" I yelled an threw her in. She screamed and then I twenty silent.
"Please don't throw me in! Throw him in. You were always my favorite!" My dad yelled.
"Lift it!" We all yelled.
"No!" He yelled. Dark grabbed my dad and threw him in.
"Aw! Fuck youuuuuuuuuu...." We heard my dad yell. I kinda giggled.
"This is your last chance! Do it!" I screamed.
"Never! You'll never throw me in, because you need me to lift the spell!" He pointed out.
"Not exactly." I smirked.
"What do you mean?" He asked.
"Once you go in there your magic disappears. Thus lifting the spell and you suffer. Which will it be?" I asked him.
"What!? You can't be serious?" He said looking around. Everyone looked at him with a straight face. He began to panick. "You mean you can throw me in?"
We all nodded. "Fine! I'll do it!" He yelled. We all smiled, he enchanted some words and sighed. I suddenly felt dizzy and sleepy. My knees wobbled and I fell to my knees. The portal began to suck air in. I felt myself being dragged in. I held to Darks hands as the portal continued to slowly suck me in.
"Midnight! Hold on!" Dark called. I tried, but my body was too weak. My hands began to slip. I felt my eyelids become heavy. If I didn't stay awake I would be sucked in. Everyone was panicking and holding on to something. The portal got stronger and finally I couldn't hold it any longer. My hands finally slipped and I was sucked in.
"Evelyn!" Dark screamed. The last thing I saw was Dark's pale face. With his eyes filled with worry, fear, and guilt
============
Well, her 'parents' are gone. Yay! No more of them. As well as that curse that kept making her go crazy. This is the final chapter. Now, a sequel will be made. As we follow Midnight in her adventures with the charming Darkiplier. What will they do? How will they save her? Is there even an escape? And who ate all the cheese? Find out in the next book! Be on the look out!
BTW! Please comment down what you think needs more improvement. Like plot and characters. Honestly I felt like my story was kinda everywhere and had many plot holes. I just wrote it as I went and that ended up with mistakes, like saying that Darkiplier could have possibly been dead when he went missing. He's kinda already dead. But anyways thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed! I truely enjoyed writing for you guys and just having fun with it. Well, as always peace out!