Visions

I went through my closet. Nothing I like. All my clothes just seemed to bright and colorful. I grabbed my keys and dragged Dark to the car.
"Where are we going?" He asked
"Just shut up and get in." I demanded.
He crossed his arms and sat in the passenger seat. "Fine." He said.
I got in and drove us to the mall. When we got into the parking lot Dark rolled his eyes.
"Shopping? That's what you dragged me here for?" He asked
"I don't like shopping either, but all my clothes are to bright and colorful. Plus you need clothes. You wear the same outfit everyday."I replied.
He got out and gave me a 'i-hate-you-right-now' look. I smiled and we walked inside. I gave him some money. We went our separate ways. I went straight to Hot Topic. I bought some things. The clothes there seemed to fit me better. After I was done I went to look for Dark. He was waiting for me in the middle of the mall, where there was a fountain and benches. He had at least three bags of clothes with him. I could sense something wrong. I also smelled e scent of blood. Not human, but still blood. I walked up behind him and sniff his shoulder. He flintched and stood up.
"What did you do?" I asked
He looked at me shocked. "How did you know?"
"I can smell blood on you, and my instinct tells me you did something wrong. What did you do?" I explained.
"I may have killed a dog." He admitted.
"Why?" I asked
"It ate my keys, so I had to gut it. Don't worry it wasn't anyone's dog. Just a stray." He replied.
"Your an idiot." I joked.
"Shut up!" He said embarrassed.
I walked towards the car, but Dark stopped me. I looked back at him. He rubbed the back of his neck.
"What is it?" I asked. He handed me a small box. I lifted the top. I almost screamed in excitement. He had bought me a ring. (Pic above ヽ(^。^)丿)
I hugged him and kissed him. I could feel him melt into my kiss. I pulled away and we smiled. "Thank you! I love it!" I squealed. I put it on and admired it. He held my hand and we left to the car. I drove us home.

When we got home I threw out my old clothes. I laid them in a pile near my door.
"What are you gonna do with all that clothes?" Dark asked as he walked by.
"Let's burn it!" I replied. He leaned against the door frame and pulled out a lighter.
"Alright. C'mon let's go throw it outside." He said. We carried my clothes to my backyard. Dark wanted to invite the guys over to watch. He left for the forest trail and I set up the fire pit.
"Evelyn?" I heard a familiar voice say. I clentched my fist. I turned around.
"What the hell do you guys want!?" I asked.
"We want to apologize. We were terrible parents to you and~" my mother began
I started laughing at them
"What so funny dear?" My father asked
"You two! Your so stupid, its funny. You really think I'll forgive you. You really think I'll ever forgive you." I laughed.
"We just want to apologize. We feel bad for what we done to you. We want to fix it." She said.
"Fix it? Sorry, doesn't revive pour dead Ethan. Sorry doesn't fix the fact that dad raped me! SORRY, DOESNT UNDO THE TRAUMA YOU CAUSED ME! IT DOESNT FIX ANYTHING!" I screamed at them. My wings and horns appeared. They gasp.
"You've died!" My mother yelped.
"And you went to hell?" My father asked.
"Thats right. I killed little Emily while I was watching over her. I'm a dark angle now. And I'll bring your souls with me!" I bragged. I pulled out my dagger. I tackled my mother. I cut off her tongue. I left her to suffer. Then my father tried to punch me. I stopped it midair and smile. "Nothing has changed between us" I chuckled. My bangs cover my eyes. I stabbed my father in the stomach. He fell back and I kicked his balls. He laid on the ground, helpless. I tore off his pants. Then cut his boxers. Finally cut off his penis. (Sorry, I know. Gorey. (._.) He didn't move. I stomped on his testicles. His screams of pain satisfied me. I went back to my mother and beat her till she was blue and black. Dark came running to me. He held me back.
"What are you doing?" He asked with worry in his tone.
"Getting revenge on my parents!" I screamed and looked at him. His expression worsened. I looked back at my parents. They weren't there. It was just two shredded up and stabbed trees
"No! I swear they-" I began but stopped halfway and fell to my knees. I could feel Dark rubbingmy back.
"I can't take it anymore! Even dead they are destroying me!" I screamed to the sky. Everyone just stared at me. My breathing quickened and I felt my body twitching. I was shaky. Then Septic and Pewdied were replaced by my parents. They smirked at me. I shook my head and screamed. Dark and Mad had disappeared. I frantically looked for them. My parents had knifes in their hands. They came closer. I swong my dagger at them. They wouldn't back away. I tackled them and began to beat my mother. She threw me off. I got angry. I shot a dark ball at them. My instincts were starting to kick in and I felt claws form. I hissed and tackled em once more. I bit my mother's arm and she screamed. I kicked my father where the sun doesn't shine. He maoned in pain. They both fell. Suddenly images of Pewdied and Septic in pain flashed. Then reality flashed. There was Mad and Dark in horror. Septic and Pewdied were in pain on the floor. I gasp at the sight. Septic was holding his crotch. As Pewdied tried to stop his arm from bleeding. There was 6 holes in his arm. Blood gushed. They were covered in burns. I fell to my knees again and began crying.
"Fuck you mom and dad!" I screamed to the heavens.
"What had you just done Midnight!?" Mad screamed at me.
"I-I swear! They were my mother and father! And I! I can't explain it okay!?" I screamed as tears ran down my face. I ran back to my house. I locked the door to the front and my room door. I hid under the covers and cried until I fell asleep.