I Need You!

"What the hell is a morpher?" I asked.
"A human who slowly morphs into a fantasy facture. Its complicated, and we don't have time to explain." Mad said
"So I'm gonna become like one of you?" I asked.
"Well, yeah, but the features your gonna develop is totally random." Dark replied.

shit is this gonna be painful?

yeah, hurts extremely bad.

Well, fuck!

"Let's get going. Before the night is over." Septic said.
"What do you guys wanna do?" I asked.
"Killing spree?" pewdied asked.
"We do that all the time. I actually wanna do something. Not just go dicking around." Septic replied.
"I have an idea. Wanna go rob a gun store? Then we go dicking around." I asked.
"Sounds cool I guess." Mad replied. They all agreed.
We walked over to the nearest gun shop. Septic barged in and yelled. "Give us the best guns you got!"
The owner didn't seem that mad. I bet he thought we wanted to do buisness. He showed us some guns. He went to the back to get a shotgun for us to see.
"Alright this blows. Let a real murderer handle this." I said. I went into the backroom.
"Uh, excuse me. You not suppose to be back here. Staff only." he said. I pulled out my new knife. He gulped. I pinned him against the wall. We knocked over some stuff, but whatever. Then I put it against his throat. I smirked at his fear.
"Ma'am please. I have kids and a wife." he pleaded.
"And look at all the fucks I give." I replied. He grabbed a pistol. He held it to my forehead. I saw the hesitation in his shaking hands. I chuckled. I quickly backed away and he shot. He totally missed me. What a waste on bullets. I smacked it out of his hands. He yelped.
"You have guts to shoot at me." I narrowed my eyes. He bit his lips. "Any last words?"
"Yes, I ~"
Before he could even begin I slit his throat. Everyone came in with their weapons ready. I stared at them. They lowered their weapons. Dark caught me by surprise when he suddenly ran and hugged me. He petted my hair. "Thank God your alive!" he said.
I whispered in his ear "You big softie"
He finally realised what he was doing and let go. The others all gagged. I chuckled.
"We thought you needed help, but it seems like you got this." Mad explained.
"Yeah, I'm fine, now C'mon let's take some of these bad boys." I replied. We all took everything we wanted. I couldn't carry all my bullets so I went to the shop across the street and stole some backpacks. When I came back I saw a young girl with wings. Light angle wings. She walked up to me. "Angles and Demons can't be together" she said. I gave her a confused look.
"What?" I asked. Dark came out and she quickly vanished.
"You alright Evelyn?" He asked.
"Yeah, I'm fine" I lied. We went of the backroom. I tossed all the backpacks to them. They suddenly changed designs.
"Woah, awesome." I said.
"Yeah, everything that we own changes into any design we want." Mad explained. We loaded our stuff. I took a bow and 30 arrows. Along with a pistol, tomahawk, and shotgun. Somehow I fit everything inside. We left and stopped at the front.
"Now, what?" Pewdied asked.
A man walked by. " Now this!" I yelled and threw the tomahawk at him. It pierced his head and I pulled it out. It was covered in blood.
"Good throw." Septic complimented. Soon the people around us screamed. Some began calling 911. We began killing as we pleased. Men were trying to protect wives and children. Of course we killed the women and children first just to make them suffer. Soon police arrived.
"Freeze!" One yelled while aiming a gun at Dark. I saw this and the switched was pulled inside me again. I growled. I pulled out my shotgun and Bam! Right in his head. He fell like a skyscraper in an earthquake. Dark looked back at me and smiled. I winked and continued killing. Bullets were flying. A police officer came and shot at me. Suddenly the bullets slowed down and I dodge them easily.

That was insane!

Just another ability developing inside you.

There were more and more coming after our asses. I could see Septic throwing sticky bombs.
"STICKY BOMB!!!" He would yell. I giggled.

They are so similar to the real youtubers.

well, they are designed after them.

I guess your right. But they don't admit it.

That's because they are ashamed of it. They know they aren't their own person. All the fans made them up. Imagine if you knew you weren't real, only a fantasy made by fans. You'd be ashamed of it.

True.

Mad's mask was covered in blood. Pewdied would lick the blood off his hands. Septic just enjoyed blowing shit up. Dark was murdering fools with his blade. I would use my bow and arrows to shoot people in the head. Chaos everywhere. Then my back started aching. Really badly. My head pounded and my heart rate increased. Soon the world went black.
I could hear a small faint voice before everything went quiet.
"Evelyn! Evelyn! Wake up. Please! I need you!"