Even Killers Have Fears

I looked and saw Aries. He sat next to me. "Your back." He smiled,
"Yeah" I said softly.
"What's wrong?" He asked.
"Dark and I just had an argument. That's all." I said and looked down at the angels.
"Slaves, they all have become slaves. Lucifer has made them do nonstop work. Rebuilding homes, helping demons, and just doing his bidding." Aries sighed.
"I find it wonderful. Now we don't have to do it." I smiled.
"I guess, but don't you ever feel bad? I feel like its the wrong thing to do." He said.
"Exactly. Its suppose to be like that. People suffer so others can relax. Its just how this world is." I explained.
"What is Earth like?" He asked me.
"You've never been there?" I asked him
"I can't."
"Well, its green. Very green. Trees, blue skys, humans everywhere." I said.
"What are humans like?" He asked becoming more interested.
"Um, stupid, I guess. They're slowly destroying their own world. They're selfish, quite, and keep to themselves. But some are different. But those who are different are known as freaks. Everyone tries to change them. Like everyone else." I said and sighed.
"Sounds strange." He said. I just nodded and took out my dagger. The dagger Dark gave me. The initials where black and deeper somehow. The red handle was turning black. I looked at it closer. Then I looked at my ring. The one Dark had given me when we went to the mall. My eyes watered.
"What have I done. What am I gonna do now? Dark will find me. I need to hide somewhere. With someone. I can't hide with Aries. But who could I hide with?" I whispered to myself.
"What was that?" Aries asked,
"Oh nothing." I replied. I stood up and looked back at the portal.
"Where are you going?" Aries asked me.
"Back to Earth." I said and flew to the portal. I walked through and saw Mad, Septic, Pewdied, Dark, and Mark. They were waiting for me.
"Stay away!" I said with my teeth clenched. I felt my sense sharpen.
"I'm sorry." Mark apologized.
"I'm sorry too." Dark said. They both walked towards me.
"Stay away!" I said again and pulled out my dagger.
"Please Evelyn. Let us help." Dark said.
"Help? You can't help those who don't need it." I said. I pointed my dagger at Dark. Dark took another step closer. I pointed my dagger at Mark. "Take another step and Mark dies. Right on the spot." I threatened.
"Please Evelyn. Just listen." Dark begged.
"Listen? Listen! No! You listen. Get away from me! And stay away!" I said and ran off. They chased after me. I ran faster and faster. They were soon flying. I had to shake them off in the city. They would never release their wings there. I ran faster. But Mark had caught me. He tackled me. He sat on my back and held my arms behind my back.
"Let me go!" I screamed as loud as I could. I struggled and he took my dagger out of my hands. I released my wings and pushed him off. I continued running. My wings disappeared.
"Hurry, she's going to the city!" Dark yelled. Then Septic and Pewdied came to my side and they held me down. My back faced the sky again.
"Get off! I'm gonna kill you!" I yelled. I release my wings and they each held one down. Mark held down my feet. They turned me over. Dark looked at me with a sad face. "Let me go! I'm gonna kill Mark! I'll make sure he suffers and becomes a slave!" I shouted.
"We're not gonna let you go until you calm down." Dark said. I struggled more and more. "You can't escape." He said, "remember, you agreed to do what I say."
"I never said I would be loyal to you!" I hissed. "Now let me go!"
"No, just calm down." He said.
"I can struggled forever, but can they hold me down forever? By the looks of it, it seems like they can't." I smirked. They did look tired.
"We don't need to hold you down. We just need chains." Dark said. Then my eyes grew tired.
"N,n, nha." I groaned. I grew extremely tired. Then I closed my eyes and slept.

"Wake up!" A voice yelled and I was slapped. The pain spread across my face. I groaned. Another slap was sent to me. I finally opened my eyes. My parents stood before me again.
"Where am I? What do you want?" I asked them. My voice raspy. It felt like a pack of honey badgers went into my throat and fucked up my vocal chords. I coughed.
"Shut up!" My father hissed. I coughed again. My throat was so dry. I heard a growl. I looked up and realised I was chained up. Two white eyes stared at me.
"You!" I tried to say, I ended up coughing again.
"Yes, now your here. And we'll make you feel right at home. Enjoy your stay." I heard an evil laughter. I coughed again. I had no strength to struggled. I couldn't even move. My eyelids were droopy and my stomach grumbled. I stared at the cement floor. It was cold. Then I heard another growl. My parents laughed.
"The beast has awaken." My mother cheered. A huge snake with black scales slithered out if the shadows in front of me. The bottom was red and it hissed at me. It slithered up my torso and its head was right in front of me. I looked at of with mercy. It hissed and lunged at me.