Murderer is Like Drugs. Addicting.

"Great, now follow me. This night isn't over, yet. You were suppose to be my first victim. But you seemed to ×mumdle×"
"Seemed to what?" I asked with a smirk on my face.
"Nothing let's go" he says and grabs my wrist. He drags me to a house and opens the door.
"Ladies first." He says.
"Well, I'm not a lady, so you go first." I replied.

Don't tell me he's doing what I think he's doing.

Knowing him. It probably is what your thinking.

Damn it! He better not make me do it too!

"Fine stay out here if you'd like, but your gonna miss the show." He wavered.
"I didn't want to see it anyways." I say as I turn him around and push him inside, "have fun."
I sat on the porch and sighed. Then I heard a bloodcurdling shriek. That answered my question. A gunshot followed.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I hope Darkiplier was the one shooting that gun.

Believe it sister. You care about him, don't you?

Well, yeah, but not a lot, or like that. But you know its just me. I have sympathy for others!

Yeah, yeah. Whatever. Lie to yourself all you want, but shouldn't you be checking on Darkiplier?

I stood up and went inside. I ran up the stairs and looked for him. It was completely silent.
"Dark? Are you okay. Hello?" I called.
"..."
"This isn't funny M-Dark!" I yelled.
"BOO!"he yelled behind me. I jumped back and screamed. He laughed.
"What the fuck M-Ma-Dark!" I yelled. I stuttered when I said his name.
"You almost called me Mark. I'm nothing like that stupid good-for-nothing piece of crap." He said.
Finally his stentch hit me. As if he slapped me. "Oh, God! So that's how the inside of me smells like. You seriously need to wash up."
"We're not done. The night it still young. Its only 1:15. Suck it up."
"And apparently your clothes sucked it up." I joked and pinched my nose.
"Cry baby. Deal with it. Your gonna have to get use to it doll. Whether you like it or not." He said and I didn't realize but he had pinned me up against the wall. The blood soaked into my shirt. Now I smelled like crap as well. I coughed and left. He came out behind me.
He walked past me "Come on. Time for the next house, doll."
"Stop calling me doll!" I yelled as I ran up to him.
"Why? Your just so- just so, um..."
"Just so what? Murderer." I asked.
"Nothing, now hurry." He ran off.