I'm An Angel With A Shotgun

We went past the cabins and saw a small cave. There was a star inside a circle on the floor. There were also carvings on the wall.
"We never were able to read them." Dark said as he stroked the carvings.
I felt as if I could read them. I stroked it and smiled. I felt as though I had studied this language for all my life.
"I can." I replied. I moved my hand over a passage. "It says (sorry, I know nothing about the Bible or hell and heaven. Please forgive me (シ_ _)シ) "The snake's eye bared into his soul, blinded. The fool walked along. He continued walking his path of sins" I said.
"What's this say?" Pewdied asked.
"I can't tell. This is different." I replied. I watched Mad prepare.
The portal opened and we stepped through. We were transported to the Devil's throne. He smirked at us and got up from his firey throne.
"Good, your here. Its seems as though heaven has declared war against us once again. I need your team to battle in war, you will be co generals. No matter what, win!" He stroked my cheek again. I turned my head.
"Rejecting my affection?" He asked. I didn't reply and just walked away. A demon guided us to the war zone. There was dead demons and angels everywhere, but I was determined to win.
"What's the plan?" Dark asked.
"Mad? Got anything?" I asked.
"Well, we could surround them. Archers stay grounded, spears will attack from above. Swords and others will also stay grounded." He explained.
"Alright sounds good. Septic, Pewdied, and Mad will lead and help the grounded. Dark and I will take the sky." I said. They nodded and lead the troops. Dark and flew up and told the troops our plan. We followed the grounded troops. I took out my shotgun. (I guess you could say she was an angel with a shotgun. ×awkward laughter× haha...sorry.) Dark and I both looked at each o'er and smiled.
"You not suppose to bring guns you know that right?" He said.
"We're demons. We don't follow rules." I joked. I put it away in my backpack and took out my bow. The angels screamed and it begun. The demons raored and we attacked. An angel had a sword and swong at my wings. I dodge it and shot him in the neck. His body fell and I smiled. Another was beating a demon. I threw a tomahawk at the angel. The demon looked at me and thumbs upped me. I nodded and we continued killing. Many angels targeted me. I had trouble killing all of them. One managed to punch me. My cheek was sore, but I kept going. I killed him and moved on. I saw Dark get a arrow to the shoulder. I flew to him.
"You alright?" I asked.
"Yeah, I'm fine." He replied and pulled it out. He threw it below us.
"Be more careful. Especially with your wings." I said and flew off. I killed the man who shot him. There was blood all over my wings and clothes, but I didn't care.
"Your just a traitor!" An angel yelled at me. I slit her throat.
"And your just a corpse." I replied and watched her body fall lifeless. I looked down at the rest of the troops. I flew over to Septic.
"You guys doing alright?" I asked.
"We've lost a lot of troops, but we're holding up fine. How's the sky?" I asked
"We haven't lost many." I informed and dodge a spear. Septic killed an angel.
"How long is this gonna last. I'm tired." He complained.
I saw a female angel sneak up behind him. I stabbed her before she could hurt him.
"Watch out." I said
"Thanks" he replied. I flew back to the war in the sky. More and more bodies were falling.

After about four hours later, the angels retreated and we won the battle, not the war.
We met back at the weapon storage. Everyone was here, but Dark.
"Where could he be?" Septic asked.
"I'll go look for him." I said and flew out. There was still some demons being healed. I looked all over for him. I couldn't find him, where could he be?

Sorry shorter, but I wanted to leave a cliffhanger. Find out what could have possibly happened to Dark and Evelyn. Is he dead? Dun, dun, DUN!!!