Stupid Clone

"Mark, yeah. I think he saved me as a child." I said.
"But wouldn't he be the same age as you?" He asked me.
"Well, my flashback might have been a bit shaky. I do still remember that day. It was a young boy my age. I think that flashback was trying to tell me it was Mark. At first I thought it was you, but I believe Mark saved me." I explained.
"Well, why didn't you tell him?" He asked me.
"I don't know. I panicked okay?" I replied and ate another scoop. I offered Dark some and I fed him. Then there was a knock on the door. I placed the tub of ice cream on my bedside and ran to open the door. I opened it and standing at the door was Mark and Evelyn.
I basically pulled them in. They sat on the couch.
"Mark! Did you ever help a kid at the age of 12?" I asked him.
"Uh, yeah. A little girl my age. She was being raped by her parents." He said and looked at me. I gave him a "do you get it?" Look. He gasp.
"You!?" He asked.
"Oh, no! I just got bored and asked a extremely specific question." I said sarcastically.
"Oh, okay." Evelyn smiled.
"Dark is she the completely opposite of me?" I asked him.
"Yeah." Dark replied and Evelyn just kept smiling.
"Okay that explains her stupidity" I smirked.
"Hey!" She yelled.
"Back off!" Mark yells and stands up. I hiss at him and Dark stands up too.
"How about you back up Mark." Dark threatens.
"How could you love that? I get she looks gorgeous, but if she's the opposite of me then she's a total air head. I'm smart she's a dumbass. I'm ganna do this world a favor and kill her!" I announce. I pulled out my dagger and swiped. The dagger went through her, but no blood. No signs of injury.
"What!" I swpie over and over again. "Why isn't this working!"
"You can't kill your copy. Unless you trick them. Remember? Mark managed to kill me." Dark looked at Mark with an angry look.
"Hey! I didn't kill you! The vine snapped!" Mark replied.
"It snapped because you dared me to swing on it! Its your fault I'm dead!" Dark yelled and his wings appeared. His horns also grew. Mark backed up a little.
"Woah! You had a choice to do the dare or not. So its your fault!" Mark pointe out.
"Shut up you two! Its both you faults, but you guys were dumb kids. I mean look, Mark broke his arm, cracked his head, and, I don't know, but you guys were both stupid as kids!" I insisted. They both stared at me.
"Back on topic... Fine I'll kill her now! I may not be able to kill you myself, but I have a better idea." I smirked. Mark stood up in front of her.
"Mark! Move." I threatened. "Or I swear I will rip you apart! Tear out your heart and cook it for breakfast!"
He stared at me with wide eyes for a bit, then crossed his arms.
"No." He said. I grabbed his arm. Threw him to the ground and grabbed Evelyn's arm. I dragged her over to Dark.
"Dark kill her." I commanded.
"I can't kill her." He said.
"What!? The one time I say for you to kill someone, you don't want to!" I yelled
"She looks like you. It would be like me killing you" he replied.
"Fine. I'll let her live-"
"Yay!" Evelyn and Mark cheered.
"But!"
"Aww" they both sighed.
"She has to live with us! I don't want her walking the streets and ruining my reputation. And I don't want her ever seeing Mark!" I announced.
"What?" Mark yelled.
"Why?" She asked me.
"Because we're kinda like sisters I guess, and if you ever marry Mark then that will make me and Dark brother and sister in laws. Which I totally awkward and weird. So you can't see him anymore, got it?" I said while grabbing her collar and lifting her up.
"Your not mom! You can't tell me what to do!" She yelled.
"Mom is fucking dead! And you were born because of me!" I yelled. I dropped her and she fell with a loud thud.
"Ow!" She yells.
"You can't just do that! You can't stop us from seeing each other! We're tied by fate!" He said.
"Fate, destiny, and dreams come true isn't real! You know that more than anyone else." I snapped.
"I love her. You can't take her away like that!" Mark hissed back.
"Oh, yeah? Watch me!" I yelled. Mark punched. Dark then came in and punched Mark. Mark kicked Dark. I ran in and kicked Mark. Mark kicked me back. I growled and took out my dagger. The initials shined bright and I cut Mark's hand. Blood dripped. A single drop manage to land onto my finger. I licked it off. His blood was so sweet and actually really good. I looked at the dagger, which had a little of Mark's blood on it. I licked it off.
Mark looked at me as if I was crazy, which I am. He ignored it and walked up to Dark who was still on the ground.
"You don't know what its like to have the person you love taken away." Mark hissed. Dark looked up at him. I pushed Mark against the couch. He fell back. I helped Dark up and he sat down.
"I do." Dark said.
"You do?" Mark asked.
"Yes, of course. You took her away. I can't believe you don't remember. Stacy. You took her away" he said.
"Stacy. I remember. I did take her away. I'm sorry. I just. I liked her and I knew you liked her. It felt like a competition and I had to win. Until, you killed her. I never did understand you." Mark's words were sweet, but bitter.
"Well, I do." I said and sat next to Dark. "You were right Dark. This world just tries to kill anyone different. Even your own brother is trying to take you down."
"I'm sorry. I'm just in a bad mood." He apologized.
"Well, Imma go pee." My clone smiled and left.
I sighed. "Why does she have to be so fucking stupid?"
"Honestly, I only dated her, because Dark had a girlfriend. She's annoying as hell." Mark admitted.
"Then why did you defend her?" I asked him
"Because Mark is the good guy. He hates people dying." Dark mocked.
"Hey! I'm a human being." Mark said, "I have feelings towards others."
"Yeah, but that doesn't mean we don't." I pointed out.
"Name five people." Mark commanded.
"Dark, Septic, Mad, Pewdied, and my brother." I replied. Mark rolled his eyes.
"Whatever, I still really want to kill the stupid bitch. I finally understand why you hate having a clone."